free fibre cartridges to shoot

Where in Kent can we buy these cartridges that you make? I know that previously you met up with people and sold carts & powder ect out of the back of a truck. It would be perhaps helpful if you had some sort of bus time table that you would be in a layby at say > Dover 12 pm Ashford 1.30 >2, Maidstone 3.4 and dartford.something along those lines. Possibly. A good way to meet other members and get a slab or two.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See you Saturday George.

should know by Friday what I am doing keep watching thanks george

Where in Kent can we buy these cartridges that you make? I know that previously you met up with people and sold carts & powder ect out of the back of a truck. It would be perhaps helpful if you had some sort of bus time table that you would be in a layby at say > Dover 12 pm Ashford 1.30 >2, Maidstone 3.4 and dartford.something along those lines. Possibly. A good way to meet other members and get a slab or two.

yes thanks for that fortune good idea but cannot plan till I get all responses in do you agree thanks george

righty ho I am just about there so down a1 bawtry then collyweston towards kettering then towards n orthampton coz shooting at roade about 12 to 1 0clock then heading over to mildenhall for the night sunday raking around that area so if you want owt in that direction till about 12 to 1 then shooting pigeons sun afternoon another night in milden hall then Monday up towards thetford and that area southery or higay then poss whissonsett then out towards Sleaford and Newark then up a1 back to durham phone only may not be on here to see messages so 07714 323 909 thanks george

Can't wait till next week to read everyone's replies to this thread. I sat in such and such lay by with my Mrs waiting for George and strange cars were pulling in and kept flashing there lights behind me. :lol:

righty ho I am just about there so down a1 bawtry then collyweston towards kettering then towards n orthampton coz shooting at roade about 12 to 1 0clock then heading over to mildenhall for the night sunday raking around that area so if you want owt in that direction till about 12 to 1 then shooting pigeons sun afternoon another night in milden hall then Monday up towards thetford and that area southery or higay then poss whissonsett then out towards Sleaford and Newark then up a1 back to durham phone only may not be on here to see messages so 07714 323 909 thanks george

Coming to a lay by near you soon. Dont be concerned, It's only George and his spaniel waiting for trade and not a gathering of the brethren.

Can't wait till next week to read everyone's replies to this thread. I sat in such and such lay by with my Mrs waiting for George and strange cars were pulling in and kept flashing there lights behind me. :lol:

''was quietly dogging in my usual lay by when this bloke knocks on the window and offers me a free trial of his special load'' and then I hit him officer......

well hanky wot happened to you they took 39500 right into Cambridge wot a chance and you missed it never mind next time george

I cant believe I missed a chance like that George sorry only just got on computer dont have modern phone to pick up internet