French at it again

Walker570

There are very few good things that come out of France, but their wines are generally excellent.

I don't quite understand why they should fear imports from anywhere, either on quality or price.

I'm just back from a brief trip to France with 97 assorted bottles of wine and Fizz and Liquor.

Nothing else worth bringing back, except the odd Boar! :good:

Trade deficit?

Can someone explain why this is turning into a bash the French thread? There are some truly stupid generalisations flying about.

It is the sort of garbage uttered by anti-shooting idiots, who we complain about.

Priceless.

:good:

have you not noticed a lot on PW hate everything that doesnt fit in with their ideals, its a kind of male bonding guaranteed to ensure that they stick together.

I don't mind a hairy woman, so long as it doesn't include a full beard or moustache. Even half a pound of Old Holborn hanging out of a gusset has never put me off. :)

with you on that, so long as its just hair thats hanging out the gusset :unhappy: this current trend of shaved (err areas) worries me a bit, for obvious reasons, i prefer a grown up woman as nature intended

I don't mind a hairy woman, so long as it doesn't include a full beard or moustache. Even half a pound of Old Holborn hanging out of a gusset has never put me off. :)

Smokin....big_boss.gif.pagespeed.ce.XBZKN-uM8D.gif

Brings a whole new meaning to 'roll yer own'.

Why is there no GB Men's Olympic Football Team.

Edited by B25Modelman

I see that demonstrators in the UK have closed roads and caused chaos and disruption for many people who have absolutely nothing to do with the point of the demonstration. Perhaps the OP will add UK products and anything made by black workers to his blacklist?

Actually I quite admire the French, go into a supermarket and its nearly all French produce, they buy and drive French made cars and don't go big on political correctness. Its France for the French, that's their way.

We could learn a lot from their attitude to life.

A Hal Hal shop in a suburb of Paris has been threatened with closure by the city administrators unless it starts to sell pork products and alcohol.

“The mayor of Colombes, Nicole Goueta, went there herself and asked the owner to diversify the range of products by adding alcohol and non-halal meats,” the mayor’s chief of staff, Jerome Besnard, told The Telegraph.

The halal supermarket replaced another small supermarket on the site last year and Mr Besnard said older residents had complained they were no longer able to buy the full range of products once available.

"We want a social mix," Mr Besnard added. "We don't want any area that is only Muslim or any area where there are no Muslims."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/halal-supermarket-paris-pork-alcohol-closure-threat-islam-a7173286.html

A Hal Hal shop in a suburb of Paris has been threatened with closure by the city administrators unless it starts to sell pork products and alcohol.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/halal-supermarket-paris-pork-alcohol-closure-threat-islam-a7173286.html

Im not sure I like the way that's been done, I don't see why any shop should be made to sell alcohol irrespective of its reasons.

Im not sure I like the way that's been done, I don't see why any shop should be made to sell alcohol irrespective of its reasons.

The store is owned by the community and rented out to the shop keeper. Residents complained about their local store not stocking certain items and so the Mayor has stepped in to ensure that local residents are able to buy produce they would expect to buy in any other French store. Alcohol sales are not licensed as they are in the UK.

For me it is a good thing as it promotes better integration. But there is nothing to stop the shop keeper renting a store from a private land lord or buying one themselves and doing what ever they want with it.

Edited by UKPoacher