Anyone have a cabinet like this?

Si-Bore

I've got two off the same guy. Bought at separate times.

First one is great but the second one I bought, you can't take the keys out when it's unlocked.

,earning I have to keep the individual keys separate not on the same ring.

It was an annoyance at first but I've changed my habit now so not a major issue and I have no problem with build quality.

Everything all else said, passed Police test, and has worked great in the last 40 years, just the job in my eyes.

There are times to pay top dollar and times not to. All my guns are insured, with all their details, scopes and mods and well. For accidental damage, them, and whatever else. So in theory i'm 'fully insured'. But having said that. You only find out how good a policy is, when you come to claim.....

First one is great but the second one I bought, you can't take the keys out when it's unlocked.

It was an annoyance at first but I've changed my habit now so not a major issue and I have no problem with build quality.

Danny I have the same one ( can't take the keys out unless closed) I actually think it's a good idea

At first was annoying but used to it now

Mines the same, I just have a lanyard, one key either end. I find it great as you can't really leave one of the locks unlocked by accident.

Do as I did with same problem put a key ring on one key with a spring clip to hold the other key like this. Works a treat as bothkeys together so you don't lose one and only take apart to open cabinet.

post-15874-0-03583900-1486136976_thumb.jpg

Edited by figgy