So how did you pop the question?

iano

Keep popping the question.

She said its not going up there no matter how drunk she is or how many gallons of lube is used.

Gallons!!!!!! Ha you wish,

Or so she tells me lol lol, but I just Ease it in lol lol ,

Margarine is best lol,

Flynny

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get this 'ask the farther' lark.

My GF has a PhD, works hard and even has the right to vote. She isn't a chattal owned by her parents; she, and only she gets to say yes / no

That's the funniest post here!!

I asked my wife's dad because she was too thick to understand the question and answer herself.....

I walked in to a club with my then (fairly long term) girl friend on my left arm.

Saw a girl dancing in a spotlight on the stage at the far end of the club, turned to a mate who was standing to my right and said "thats the girl I'm going to marry".

He laughed, the girl in the spotlight laughed when I suggested it to her two days later and after 43 years married (this July) it's by far the best thing I ever did.

She still wears the best Levi 501's I've ever seen on any woman (and no, the eyesight ain't failing yet!) and, to this day, I still don't know how original girlfriend got home that night.

And they all said it wouldn't last. Ha!

Wow! Thats dynamic. A real killer instinct. You made a major life changing decision in an instant which 43 years later is still standing. I really can't remember where, when or how I proposed but she said yes and four daughters later and a lot of water under the bridge we are still going strong. I did play her up once when we were on holiday out in side, Turkey. We went for an evening walk to the temple of Apollo down near the sea. It was quite romantic with a dark blue moonlit sky And the moon reflecting off of the sea like a silver path out to the horizon. Real picture book stuff. I asked her if she would remarry me! She looked at me and said, WHAT!! I replied Naahh, the moment had gone and I had changed my mind. She said that I was a rotten sod. But there was a big smile on her face. We had a good holiday. Over the years I have seen a couple of women that I have said and thought "wow". If only we could have several but then it would get like my gun cupboard. Full up and a lot of them don't get used to their potential. What if? I'll have to go and ask her the details now, that will cause some fun. She'll probably come out with something like," it just shows how much it means to you if you can't remember. You'd better go and pack your bags!! >>> Sport and entertainment for all. Edited by fortune

Knowing that I was about to do a post graduate degree and not wanting to desert her for a year, sat in the local Indian restaurant, I popped the question.

She had thought that I was going to go away without her.

She answered "Yes"

So I thought that I should do the decent thing and ask her father, who immediately refused.

After an overnight earbashing from my future mother-in-law, he apologised and agreed.

He too thought that I was about to desert her for a year.

That was all 45 years ago.