Sign-up for 2017 PW NvS Charity Shoot

Teal

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

URGENT

On Saturday it will be 3 weeks until the shoot, but it seems a lot have left the sign-up very late this year. Its now reached the point that we need to take a decision on the shoot going ahead. Therefore we need all the sign-ups to be made by Saturday 20th May which is two weeks before the shoot and 9 days from now.

At the moment, the numbers are just not there for the shoot to go-ahead. I'm confident we will get there, but anyone intending to come needs to send in their payment or send me a PM ASAP, please! I have another group of 6 shooters confirmed this morning (the Wabbitboshing clan) which will take us to 37, but we will need to reach a total of at least 60 by that date, so 23 more signups from now!

Sounds like a suffener then as it goes off where live?

:shaun:

I quote

"Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Which team should I shoot for, the North or the South?

A: There are no hard and fast rules. It is largely a matter of where your emotional attachment lies, rather than what your postcode says."

:lol::P

Too far south to travel, was a 10 1/2 hour round trip last time to Sporting Targets. Too much driving to shoot 100 clays for me, looks like a lot of other northerners think the same.

Hope you get enough to make it work.

Okay so he will probably shoot for the North, you'll soon have the 10 you need for the scores to be counted! :good:

The hoards are amassing (well at least another 5 or so)

:shaun:

I can see them now.........................................

_71673662_ba62488_16x9.jpg