New Gundog

bruno22rf

Would be no good in the cover we work on our shoot days.

Its a joke to have a breed standard (look) like that and represent "gundog" the whole show is a joke. Why cant dogs look like dogs instead of balls of back combed fluff and fur that long you cant see there feet.

Rant over

I haven't seen much of it this year due to my shifts, normally watch it with the wife tutting at the so called perfect examples of the breeds, I used to live near the fella who got his large Munsterlander to the final and that was a lovely dog.

I have just read in todays sun about caddie the yellow lab an autistic assistance dog which has changed a little lads life completely its for things like this we watch it, looks a nice dog unlike the one that won a while back.

There was a bit on Facebook about the American Cocker - Apparently he'll be shown for a few years and then clipped and worked. The owners have also worked Clumbers and done the same with them. If you ignore the general fluffiness, he's actually got some nice lines and size about him.

crufts and kc more corrupt than our governments more interested in fees than breeding welfare

Yep, just look at the health problems some of the breeds have, all because the KC and Crufts insist on perpetuating the breeding of genetic faults in dogs.