Grand National 2017

Okrang

Any punters out there with thoughts on the Grand National?

I know it's all a bit of a lottery but these are my predictions:

1) Blaklion

2) Cause of Causes

3) The Last Samuri

4) Vicente

5) Vieux Lion Rouge

If my success in last years race is anything to go by...............these are probably runners to avoid backing!

Cheers,

John.

I've never had a winner in the national. My dad arthur lost his battle with cancer last year so my choice was a no brainer. £2.50 each way got me £55, my son had Saint Are e/w which being only 5yrs old was over the moon winning £8. Could say he was watching over us but he hated gambling so would've kicked my **** if he knew 😂

Dad and I managed 1st 4th and 5th. We did bet on 8 horses and if none of them had come in we would of lost some money. But always worth a eachway bet on the national as 5th brought us in as money as the winner

Edited by kingo15

I've never had a winner in the national. My dad arthur lost his battle with cancer last year so my choice was a no brainer. £2.50 each way got me £55, my son had Saint Are e/w which being only 5yrs old was over the moon winning £8. Could say he was watching over us but he hated gambling so would've kicked my **** if he knew

I had same thing my dad died from cancer , last name Arthur , he was late for his wedding years ago because he was watching the race cause two of his mates from school were jockeys on the day