British police.

Red-dot

It makes me sick the way this government has been cutting the number of police to the point that for the first time since the last war they have had to get the army to help out they say Conservatives the party that looks after our safety by cutting the police on the beat the armed police are down by about 15.000 the army is just about hanging on but never mind if we need to we still have our nuks.

It makes me sick the way this government has been cutting the number of police to the point that for the first time since the last war they have had to get the army to help out they say Conservatives the party that looks after our safety by cutting the police on the beat the armed police are down by about 15.000 the army is just about hanging on but never mind if we need to we still have our nuks.

Ok i'll bite --- and the liebour party is the one that lets in so many scumbags that the extra 10000 police are needed - but they seem to think it will only cost £300000

hello, estimated 3000 jihadis or the likes in uk, as much as the british intelligence and police forces across the UK do i still fear we can expect more the likes of manchester and previous london,

Correct it will go on for decades some will get caught some will get trough, people in the UK will have learn to live with it and get on with life as usual. The police will continue with their good work but can only do so much.

Think the Police are a bit like the NHS, it does not matter how many or how much you throw at it's still never enough, plus if they are using the army does it matter? They are both paid for by you and I.

Correct it will go on for decades some will get caught some will get trough, people in the UK will have learn to live with it and get on with life as usual. The police will continue with their good work but can only do so much.

Exactly!

The majority of us on here are old enough to remember "The Troubles". As terrible as that particular terrorist campaign was, life went on, and so it shall with the jihadis.

It makes me sick the way this government has been cutting the number of police to the point that for the first time since the last war they have had to get the army to help out they say Conservatives the party that looks after our safety by cutting the police on the beat the armed police are down by about 15.000 the army is just about hanging on but never mind if we need to we still have our nuks.[/quote

No, the army were called in to alleviate pressure on the police. Thus freeing them for other duties. Your ramblings are very odd and get weirder by the day..

Edited by digger