Who are these idiots?

Red-dot

It's a yank thing. One party does it then they all think they have to.

I assume you were talking about the peeps with placards behind Boris. I saw that and I did think "I bet his arm hurts" - try holding out anything in front of you for 10 minutes and see how dead your arm goes.

Political parties have people holding up placards behind them. Do they think they will sway the undecided?

well it swayed me..................until the next lot...that swayed me even more.....then i saw the Libs...and i was swayed a bit....then we went back to the first lot and i was swayed all over again...........

well it swayed me..................until the next lot...that swayed me even more.....then i saw the Libs...and i was swayed a bit....then we went back to the first lot and i was swayed all over again...........

I always thought that it was the ale that had you swaying

One chap at work today pointed out that Labour must be doing well round here as several Conservative posters had been defaced.

I pointed out to him that Conservative voters are not likely to commit vandalism, Labour ones are!

Yes, this of course is typical of Labour tactics, particularly under Corbyn's party.

I see it around here, very few Tory posters and boards, and a fair few of those that have been erected have been vandalised.

It's why there are so many 'shy Tories'.

The thing to remember is that nearly every 'shy' Tory will get out and vote on Thursday, and I'm pretty sure we'll be celebrating a near landslide victory on Friday.

You have to love the different opinions the papers have,

The sun a double page spread on how dangerous Corbyn Abbott and McDonnell are, can't argue if the facts are true

The mirror a double page spread on tactical voting listing the areas where its close, the theme being if you live in Bath vote LD if your a labourite

Bleeding sneaky

Edited by Mice!

I've noticed a few around Hockley/Rayleigh/Southend that have been defaced with 'JC'.

A childish act for a childish party.

Unfortunately, my fiance's student daughter is going to vote for them, despite trying to give the truth.

Yes, this of course is typical of Labour tactics, particularly under Corbyn's party.

I see it around here, very few Tory posters and boards, and a fair few of those that have been erected have been vandalised.

It's why there are so many 'shy Tories'.

The thing to remember is that nearly every 'shy' Tory will get out and vote on Thursday, and I'm pretty sure we'll be celebrating a near landslide victory on Friday.

Im scared in scotland sturgeons been in power 10 years schools standards have slipped as of most things and all she rattles on about is another once in a life time referendum and even a third if she doesn't get her way at 15 Million pounds a time the cost of these referendums would help the economy even in the short term but all she rattles on about is independence i think shes forgotten about her day job but everywhere you go there's the rent a mob waving there signs i think A they just want away from england thats there biggest bug bear Or B there rent a mob dole birds on a day out

It's not like he needs the benefits money.

He might be a good stargazer but I wouldn't trust him to run the country.

Why does anyone think we should listen to these people? He clearly has absolutely no grasp of basic economics (which would probably explain his choice of party).