LIAR

Lloyd90

• 3 weeks later...

This. A very PC make up of the cast to, and for no character depth reason either.

Nice shots of Tollesbury marshes though.

hello, i did wonder where it was filmed, yes it has gone a bit off piste but i am thinking if she does manage to spike his drink or whatever what deadly deed will she do?

• 2 weeks later...

hello, what do the PW fraternity think of this drama so far ? i think Mr Surgeon is in for a dose of his own medicine :good:

hello, WHAT A PATHETIC ENDING, !!!!!!!!!!!! i was hoping for a police chase/arrest/summons/trial/and life in prision, instead we got a birds eye view of him i presume suicide but how did he get there, FLY !!!!!

Yep, carp!!! A better ending would have been him getting away with it and something happening to her, but not very PC and the programme was very PC.

hello, WHAT A PATHETIC ENDING, !!!!!!!!!!!! i was hoping for a police chase/arrest/summons/trial/and life in prision, instead we got a birds eye view of him i presume suicide but how did he get there, FLY !!!!!

Not suicide- unless he likes to slit his own throat ( or was it just a strangulation mark)

What I couldnt understand is that in a previous episode he is carefully seen padlocking up the shed - yet last nights had the padlock being opened by the house keeper? So much for securing his stuff.

There was a shot of a man standing near the seafront in the dark- was it Lauras new fella? Maybe he had a hand in offing Andrew

So, a few unanswered questions for the next series which we will watch even if its only for the lovely Joanna Frogget

Not suicide- unless he likes to slit his own throat ( or was it just a strangulation mark)

What I couldnt understand is that in a previous episode he is carefully seen padlocking up the shed - yet last nights had the padlock being opened by the house keeper? So much for securing his stuff.

There was a shot of a man standing near the seafront in the dark- was it Lauras new fella? Maybe he had a hand in offing Andrew

So, a few unanswered questions for the next series which we will watch even if its only for the lovely Joanna Frogget

+1

But my money's on the forces girl.

I actually thought the murder (suicide????:lol: ) ending was the best thing about the last three episodes - Geordie soldier, ex-copper who got fired for his part in it, loose cannon son, raped copper, Laura. Plenty of potential suspects. Is the location of his body (remote and where Laura goes canoeing) relevant?