Not loading links or pictures on the forums.

das

Anyone else had this problem? More often than not if I want to expand the pic on the sale forums by clicking on the pic as usual

I get just a blank page, the same happens when trying to open a link on the pages.

This seems to have happened only in the last couple of weeks.

???? ???? ???:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Edited by das

If i click on any link in any subject the page is completely blank no header title just blank also if i click on thumbnail picture in sales the same blank screen But if i click on a normal sized picture it enlarges it as it should , the only text on my screen is on the page tab at the top of the window.

Edited by Andy H

I cannot duplicate the situation being described from my PC , so it could be a phone issue.

Is anyone having this problem on their PC ?

I know this is not the same problem , but can you tell me why the photos I down load from ibb site only last a day or two and sometimes only a matter of hours on P W, whereas photobucket photos were on for several days , is it something I am doing or the new site.

Sorry to side track the thread

It was an IPad last night but pictures are distorted on my pic.

Your picture is visible but distorted on my iPad and also on my PC.

Sorry, but I'm too much of a technophobe to offer any explanation.

OB

Here is my view of that thread on my mobile.

It looks fine so we need to document what people are using that are seeing the issue.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-10-05-08-00-52.png

The picture you have posted is in proportion the one on JDogs post is distorted as viewed on my IPad, is it the size that was chosen when it was loaded. I.e. The one I use Imgbb has three sizes and I use the middle one for posting and they come out OK ? Edited by pigeon controller

Can someone take a screen shot - power and home button on iphone/ipad or print screen on a computer, just not able to recreate it here at present all seems to be working as it should. Be keen to get it fixed

See the thread entitled...'Forget yer Harkila uniform' started by Red Dot on 13th September. I posted some pictures on that thread and there were comments that the pictures were distorted. Indeed they were as I am not fifteen feet tall.

My PC is on the dreaded Windows 10 which just might be responsible for some of the problems.

The photo hosting site is imgbb and as far as I can tell the uploading of photos onto that site is fine but it appears when I copy and paste them to PW they become distorted.

Edited by JDog

Can you give us and example please?

Just picked up this message and low and behold, the problems appear to have sorted themselves.

After checking on the gun sales, I have been able to open the pictures on 9 of them without a fail.

Just a bit of a glitch hopefully.

Thanks all

David