Ditchman's health problem

ditchman

So i felt a bit peckish....and i knew there was a soft fresh crispy loaf of tiger bread...and an expensive slab of very mature cheddar and some nice crispy oinions in the kitchen

bread with nice butter...slab of good mature cheddar and a medium skinned onion dipped in a little maldon salt and white pepper watching the 10 o'clock news......what could go wrong eh ?

there i was on my back in bed later on...a couple of record sash clamps holding my big fat gob open being fed rennies on a conveyor belt from the bedside table...............:sick:

im trying to tell my tastebuds , they are making appointments my body cant keep...........

im sure it will happen again...:lol:

25 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Nexium!!!!

sounds like the stuff you put in a landrover radiator during summer. to stop it boiling over...:lol:

"New Nexium....from Halfords"

10 minutes ago, Stour-boy said:

Greek style honey yogurt settles it all naturally just a couple of desert spoons stops all that for me.

the spa shop aint open at 3 in the morning............and if i booked into A&E at the N&Norwich they wouldnt be impressed , i would get a visit from Jerermy Hunt..

Edited by ditchman

7 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

I've learnt not to eat cheese and pickles late at night.  Not only do I get indigestion, but acid reflux as well.

19:00 at the latest or for lunch.

Nexium is brilliant or failing that liquid Gaviscon.

that Gaviscon is the most gut wrenching stuff i have ever come across....it makes me projectile vomit just thinking about it...its not so much the taste... its the consisantsy of it ...akin to drinking someone elses coughed up phlemy snot.....

3 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Ranitidine (zantac) from the pound shop , if you feel the urge to eat or drink something you KNOW is going to give you acids, bung one of those down ya first.

yes ...heard of Zantac...sounds like a chracture out of Stargate SG1.....might give that a try..:good:

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

that Gaviscon is the most gut wrenching stuff i have ever come across....it makes me projectile vomit just thinking about it...its not so much the taste... its the consisantsy of it ...akin to drinking someone elses coughed up phlemy snot.....

:lol:  Gaviscon make tablets too, but Nexium is better.

20 minutes ago, ditchman said:

yes ...heard of Zantac...sounds like a chracture out of Stargate SG1.....might give that a try..:good:

in fact.......just lookingthro my boxed set of Stargate.....go to Season 3..episode 18 part 2......returning from P2X3 major samantha carter crawls thro the "chapa-hi" (stargate in gooaaool) in severe shock as she had her bottom felt by a ZANTAC WARRIOR......

knew i had seen it before

could be my symbiot is giving me some right jip......

Edited by ditchman
wrong planet

5 minutes ago, ditchman said:

why is it i can eat that stuff during the day and im fine.....................yet after 10 at night im in trouble..?

Its cos youre lying down, all the excess acid hits your oesoph..er , that thing at the top of ya stomach.
Acid reflux !

Go and see your GP and get them to prescribe Lansoprazole.  I have really bad acid indigestion and reflux and this medicine is like a miracle cure, I only need to take one capsule every couple of days or two.  You'll find out what your triggers are and like you cheese, onion etc are mine but you can happily eat them after taking these.  I love red wine and chili spiced foods and virtually had to give them up until I was prescribed it and it works 100% every time.

You'll find drugs like zantac you get over the counter wont be a long term cure, oh and worth getting checked out anyway in the unlikely event its something else lurking!

good luck

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

sounds like the stuff you put in a landrover radiator during summer. to stop it boiling over...:lol:

"New Nexium....from Halfords"

the spa shop aint open at 3 in the morning............and if i booked into A&E at the N&Norwich they wouldnt be impressed , i would get a visit from Jerermy Hunt..

On the bright side he might induce you to vomit?:whistling:

Sheesh. You read the topic and think Ditchman has been struck down with a serious health problem, but it's just gluttony. So no sympathy there.:lol: At least it wasn't another of the seven deadly sins with Fat Sarah.:lol:

Edited by TriBsa