Ye Gods Kleenex

wymberley

1 minute ago, mel b3 said:

I'm not sure that the trade descriptions act , allows izal to be described as toilet paper.

When I was a kid , toilet paper was the news of the world , izal was actually quite the luxury. I never saw soft toilet tissue until I had my own place.

At least you always had something to read!

11 hours ago, mel b3 said:

I'm not sure that the trade descriptions act , allows izal to be described as toilet paper.

When I was a kid , toilet paper was the news of the world , izal was actually quite the luxury. I never saw soft toilet tissue until I had my own place.

Made great tracing paper😎

this thread started me thinking about how times have changed in so many ways . i have a shooting mate that was brought up in a railway carriage that was in a scrap yard that his dad owned , his mom,dad,and sister,  lived in it too . he still sees cups as a luxury item , the whole family drank out of jam jars (except his dad that mainly drank from a beer glass). this was only thirty or so years ago , i wonder what social services would make of it these days.

47 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

this thread started me thinking about how times have changed in so many ways . i have a shooting mate that was brought up in a railway carriage that was in a scrap yard that his dad owned , his mom,dad,and sister,  lived in it too . he still sees cups as a luxury item , the whole family drank out of jam jars (except his dad that mainly drank from a beer glass). this was only thirty or so years ago , i wonder what social services would make of it these days.

Oh the joys of ‘Northern’ living 🙂

Saw a report somewhere on the web recently as follows.

A woman in Russia (possibly Moscow) goes around on buses trams etc armed with a litre plastic bottle. In it she has a mix of 60% water and 40% bleach. Any man she comes across on the transport where a guy is sitting with his legs splayed wide apart (as lots do) taking up half the adjacent seat. She accuses him of 'manspreading' then squirts him all over the crutch with her mixture and gets off the bus.

At best she is going to ruin his jeans/trousers, at worst give him an awfully sore set of tackle. It's not a question of wanting to sit there, she just does not like seeing men sitting like that. So far she seems to still have all of her teeth. 

So it seems some women feel the need to fight back against what they see as 'machoisms' how long before it spreads.

Well a lot of men don't like it either especially when its  the only available seat but they don't squirt the guy with a toxic mixture. I just ask them to pull their knee in as their nuts cannot be that big (unless they are built like brick ones).