Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
washerboy

Cowards and no one stepped in!!!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Good grief, I hope they catch the cowards.

 

CCTV on all vehicles?

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Chris got up and started fighting with them and then she joined in, both got a pasting 

Agree they shouldn't have been hasseled in first place but they have both been lucky not to be killed. Night bus to Camden, I know burly contractors that will not take a night bus to certain areas.

I think there is more to this than we know, oy the girls side of things up to now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, figgy said:

So Chris got up and started fighting with them and then she joined in, both got a pasting 

Agree they shouldn't have been hasseled in first place but they have both been lucky not to be killed. Night bus to Camden, I know burly contractors that will not take a night bus to certain areas.

I think there is more to this than we know, oy the girls side of things up to now.

Doesn't matter a monkeys mate, nobody should be subjected to that? Cant' expect many to help these days as any one helping out would probably be in more trouble than than offenders, certainly arrested and face a lengthy wait to be cleared? Just how it is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unbelievable, this should never be allowed to happen. I am surprised there is not cctv on all London buses. These thugs need locking up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the kind of yobbish behaviour that never fails to appal me !

I hope these despicable 'men' are caught and punished to the limit of the law.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, rimfire4969 said:

Unbelievable, this should never be allowed to happen. I am surprised there is not cctv on all London buses. These thugs need locking up.

You’re right; it shouldn’t be allowed to happen, but what’s to stop it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, rimfire4969 said:

Unbelievable, this should never be allowed to happen. I am surprised there is not cctv on all London buses. These thugs need locking up.

It does say officers are following up on the cctv footage of the attack, so I presume it was on board footage. Hopefully they are caught, before they do it again.

Dan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Scully said:

You’re right; it shouldn’t be allowed to happen, but what’s to stop it? 

Well, we could address the epidemic of male violence and why so many men feel that they are entitled to use violence, but no one wants to do that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, washerboy said:

What the hell as this country come to? 

BBC News - Gay couple beaten for refusing to kiss on London bus
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-48555889

What do you mean come to. For as long as I can remember and further back than that groups of all types have been persecuted. Whether for colour. Religion. Nationally. Sexuallity. And for just being female. Even for being handicapped. So these types have been around for centuries. As for stepping in I would suggest the current trend for stabbings may deter such acts at this time. A truly despicable act and one that should be punished severely but I reckon if brought to justice a slap on the wrist would be all they get. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You all seem very quick to condemn the males in this. Without their side being given.

It could have been a bit of banter and one of the women or both could have attacked them. They could have acted in self defense.

Or it could be just as you all think and they need birching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

Well, we could address the epidemic of male violence and why so many men feel that they are entitled to use violence, but no one wants to do that. 

Sorted. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ehb102 said:

Well, we could address the epidemic of male violence and why so many men feel that they are entitled to use violence, but no one wants to do that. 

Bit of a sweeping statement, but hey if it makes you feel better crack on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, figgy said:

You all seem very quick to condemn the males in this. Without their side being given.

It could have been a bit of banter and one of the women or both could have attacked them. They could have acted in self defense.

Or it could be just as you all think and they need birching.

Four males two females yes I could see the men having to defend themselves. Banter is not acceptable in some circumstances and no man should ever hit a female. Well that's how it is in my part of the world. Maybe different where you are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you have witnessed a woman put a man in hospital hitting him in the head with her stilleto shoe because she wasn't suited.

And a few years later another I was in same school year killed a young fella doing the same. 

Your telling me you would not defend yourself against an agressor because it's a woman.

Plenty of mad women have killed and maimed men over the years.

Violence against anyone regardless of what sex is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the cctv footage was going to show these two women attacking the four males then I doubt they would be reporting the assault to police. And maybe the report of it may have said two women charged with assault. I am fully aware that there are some violent females but they are a minority. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, figgy said:

When you have witnessed a woman put a man in hospital hitting him in the head with her stilleto shoe because she wasn't suited.

And a few years later another I was in same school year killed a young fella doing the same. 

Your telling me you would not defend yourself against an agressor because it's a woman.

Plenty of mad women have killed and maimed men over the years.

Violence against anyone regardless of what sex is wrong.

Been on the end of a stiletto, nearly took my ear off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, islandgun said:

arrest's have been made..teenagers it seems !

Can we take it the males were the aggressors then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bostonmick said:

Can we take it the males were the aggressors then

I'm just quoting the on-line news..but yes it looks that way. considering the injuries and theft, they need a serious dose of the same TBH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Living with a wife beating father never helped my mindset. Doing the doors for a few years didn't help my mental health either 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did the attackers know this couple was gay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They prosumed, then asked them to kiss accord to the news report. 

Sorry but I wouldn't honestly care what gender a person is, I've met male gays and female gays and not once did I think lets  start a conversation that was intrusive. 

If your a *****, your a ***** no matter what gender.. 

Working on the door and just life  in journey I've discovered that over 40+,years. 

I'm sat at the moment with a couple of Germans that only one speaks broken English but it's still better the my German, would I kick off.. No why because I would like to think im a reasonable Person. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, washerboy said:

They prosumed, then asked them to kiss accord to the news report. 

Sorry but I wouldn't honestly care what gender a person is, I've met male gays and female gays and not once did I think lets  start a conversation that was intrusive. 

If your a *****, your a ***** no matter what gender.. 

Working on the door and just life  in journey I've discovered that over 40+,years. 

I'm sat at the moment with a couple of Germans that only one speaks broken English but it's still better the my German, would I kick off.. No why because I would like to think im a reasonable Person. 

Why would anyone presume 2 girls were gay? I think there's more to this story than meets the eye. 

I agree with what you are saying.  I'm not condoning it in any way. People should be free to travel in public transport without fear of being attacked. I just don't think we're being fed the whole truth here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...