Sign in to follow this  
vampire

shooting magazine subscription

Thinking of doing a years subscription to a general mixed shooting magazine, but not sure which one to go for.

So what's everyone reading and would recommend and where best to order from .

I've had shooting time's for 30 odd years but the last couple of years I've had a lot of problems with delivery and the subscription team are dire. Several email's then eventually email's to the editor, even met him but at the end of the day I am just one person and they don't give a toss. ST now cancelled and Sporting Gun will expire soon and they can shove that also. The only one I will then have is Sporting Shooter. 

Readly app

7.99 per month, you get all of them and any others you want for other hobbies or interests.

i used to buy them all each month/week. Eye watering cost when you actually analyse it.

Also check your local libraries. Often you can get access to apps such as Press Reader or Zinio for free with a valid library card. I get all mentioned magazines and more for free on the Press Reader app. 

I get sporting gun, it’s £17.99 every 6 months I think. I got a free pair of Harkila socks worth £65 when I subscribed too

6 hours ago, JTaylor91 said:

I get sporting gun, it’s £17.99 every 6 months I think. I got a free pair of Harkila socks worth £65 when I subscribed too

£65 socks.... I know harkila stuff is good, and expensive, but... £65 socks!! 😲

Thanks for all replies.

I have read a copy of the Field and it was a good read,although full of adverts for clothes I could not afford or want to,guns I would not take out a mortgage to buy and never use and as for the property.

So I may be subscribing to the sporting shooter.