Eyefor

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

The only tip I got this Christmas,  was never eat yellow snow 😆.

could you store enuff up to write your name in the snow...............fat sarah could do the first 2 paragraphs of the Gettysburg address......that took sum doing i tell you now

2 hours ago, mel b3 said:

I'm a binman with a touch of the raffles 😆

Before we had wheelie bins we lived toward's the end of a long narrow passage , the bin men used to come once a week , my mother had six of us and we only had one bin with most of the rubbish being ash from our open fire , I can remember one of them being a big ole boy with a leather waist coat and carrying a tin bath , he would tip our bin into his bath and somehow manage to put the bath on his head and walk back the length of the passage back to the open back dust cart , looking back , they certainly earned there wages and never seemed in a bad mood .

15 hours ago, ditchman said:

could you store enuff up to write your name in the snow...............fat sarah could do the first 2 paragraphs of the Gettysburg address......that took sum doing i tell you now

If only they could make a helicopter with enough lifting capacity, shed be great on those Australian Bush fires.

15 hours ago, hawkeye said:

God i nearly choked on that comment 🤣

My career choices were .

International playboy

Cat burglar

Ballet dancer

Binman

15 hours ago, islandgun said:

Reminds me of a old joke

wife, what shall i give the binmen

husband, a fiver each and ++++ the driver

husband, did you give a christmas tip like i said

wife, yes but the driver took his time

That hardly ever happens , more than for or five times every Christmas 😆

14 hours ago, marsh man said:

Before we had wheelie bins we lived toward's the end of a long narrow passage , the bin men used to come once a week , my mother had six of us and we only had one bin with most of the rubbish being ash from our open fire , I can remember one of them being a big ole boy with a leather waist coat and carrying a tin bath , he would tip our bin into his bath and somehow manage to put the bath on his head and walk back the length of the passage back to the open back dust cart , looking back , they certainly earned there wages and never seemed in a bad mood .

Those were the good old days of getting the job done right , and offering a good service to the public , it was hard work for good wages , the faster and harder you worked , the earlier you went home/to the pub . Sadly those days are long gone.

On 08/01/2020 at 16:49, ditchman said:

in another 50 years we will be saying................"remember the good ole days"

• drone strikes 
  • water boarding
  • peodophile rings
  • PIE
  • limited nuclear strikes
  • shock an awe
  • desert storm
  • heads being chopped off
  • scud rockets
  • hypersonic missiles
  • self driving cars crashes

ahhh...how times change

Do they?

The British army used waterboarding in Ireland, PIE wasrunning in the 70`s, Medomsley detention centre (almost 30 years of sexual and physical abuse), Cuban missile crisis...

Happy days indeed!