Prince Charles got it!

NatureBoy

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, bavarianbrit said:

That"s what I do not get, his home is Clarence House in London (his grandfather did not leave Buck House during the blitz) or Highgrove in Gloucestershire but he has ******** off on a thirsty helicopter ride to a remote castle not in Wales. One law for influence and sod the rest eh?

Quote "Same as it ever was, same as it always will be"  but how many wouldn't do the same ?

Edited by islandgun

30 minutes ago, bavarianbrit said:

That"s what I do not get, his home is Clarence House in London (his grandfather did not leave Buck House during the blitz) or Highgrove in Gloucestershire but he has ******** off on a thirsty helicopter ride to a remote castle not in Wales. One law for influence and sod the rest eh?

It makes absolute sense to split Charles from Liz and William, it’s what any sensible executive team would do as part of resilience and succession planning.

Our ministerial team should be doing the same.

3 hours ago, silver fox 1 said:

So this has given me an idea if the doctors and nurses cannot get the test kits  to be tested,  and you can buy them privately for £170

I'd hazard a guess that if the government can afford to pay a universal income for everyone it can find 170 quid a go to test front line medical staff. And I'm sure that being the government it could negotiate a far cheaper rate than the retail price in a private hospital. No, I don't think it's a question of money - just woefully bad  planning.

As for Charles, here's hoping that he gets through this OK and that he hasn't inadvertently infected any of his family. I'm pulling for anyone at all who contracts this virus, no matter who they are. The virus doesn't discriminate between its victims -  and neither should we.

But this has to be a worry. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/25/london-woman-36-dies-of-suspected-covid-19-after-being-told-she-is-not-priority

Edited by Retsdon

8 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

How did he get tested then?

Front line workers can't get a test yet he's got mild symptoms and gets a test.

Why's his life more important than anyone else's.

Outrageous!

Agreed and he goes to a holiday home.

Edited by redial

19 minutes ago, clangerman said:

spot on exactly why it’s unacceptable in times of crisis you lead by example not run of to ensure your OWN safety isolate like the rest of us have to this is NOT the actions of a future king 

It’s probably part of the royal contingency planning to separate the lines of succession.  The Queen in in Windsor, Prince Charles in Balmoral and The Duke of Cambridge is in Norfolk. 

2 hours ago, clangerman said:

spot on exactly why it’s unacceptable in times of crisis you lead by example not run of to ensure your OWN safety isolate like the rest of us have to this is NOT the actions of a future king 

Perhaps he should be self isolating in that ex council flat he owns in saarf London,,,, the one he uses to get away from royal duties when he fancies some quiet time 😏 He's the next King, not a member of the general public !

Get real fella,,,, oh and learn some proper vocabulary and grammer,,,, oh and some punctuation 😁

2 minutes ago, JKD said:

Perhaps he should be self isolating in that ex council flat he owns in saarf London,,,, the one he uses to get away from royal duties when he fancies some quiet time 😏 He's the next King, not a member of the general public !

Get real fella,,,, oh and learn some proper vocabulary and grammer,,,, oh and some punctuation 😁

unfortunately i lack a sufficient education due to starting work to support my terminally ill father but thanks for mentioning my lack of punctuation 

1 minute ago, clangerman said:

unfortunately i lack a sufficient education due to starting work to support my terminally ill father but thanks for mentioning my lack of punctuation 

I'm sorry about your circumstances, genuinely 🙁

But your posts can be difficult to read,,,, sometimes.

Stay safe 👍

35 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Pot meet kettle.  😁

Been meaning to ask, what is causing the comma diarrhoea?

That's a bit overboard fella. What's that got to do with you ?

I could say I'm using up Clangerman's allowance 😜

And,,,, have you asked ditchman the same question ? I think not,,,,,,,,,, 🤣

Edited by JKD

10 hours ago, JKD said:

I think that you`ll find it`s `Grammar` not `Grammer`. Just saying :whistling: