After this ...changes ??

mad1

28 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

oh i dunno , i reckon if we cut his wellies off , jet wash him , and put a dab of dettol behind his ear , hed be quite the man about town.

You have actually met him have you? even Jesus couldn’t work such a miracle

Edited by Jaymo

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

You have actually met him have you? even Jesus couldn’t work such a miracle

I was actually hoping that you would take charge of Wellington boot removal and toenail clipping.

13 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

That’s a bit harsh 😂

difficult yes 🤔

impossible no but it’ll take time 😂😂

Then nigel could take charge of re shoeing 😊

29 minutes ago, grrclark said:

Some would willingly pay more taxes Mel and some say they would until they realise what it means they can no longer do or buy.  It's just basic human nature.

You are right however, more taxes wouldn't necessarily mean more of things that we think important.

I really would be quite happy to make the sacrifice if it were for the greater good , and I suspect that many others would too , just as long as the money wasn't wasted , or given to the greedy.

58 minutes ago, clangerman said:

friend with benefits lol

Doh! Cos. Had a few of them. Never seem to work for long and gets complicated if folk are not truthful. Especially if they know your family and friends. A lot say it. Few mean it. Lot of my mates are  gals and they say the same. Rural dating ant easy. 😉    NB

2 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

Doh! Cos. Had a few of them. Never seem to work for long and gets complicated if folk are not truthful. Especially if they know your family and friends. A lot say it. Few mean it. Lot of my mates are  gals and they say the same. Rural dating ant easy. 😉    NB

that’s a different matter nobody has secrets in a village i was raised in one you need to be in a town for it to work obviously not at the moment though 

14 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

Sheep? 

12 minutes ago, clangerman said:

that’s a different matter nobody has secrets in a village i was raised in one you need to be in a town for it to work obviously not at the moment though 

Exactly! I have heard some great stories of what i am spose to of done. I say if only my life was that interesting 😉 Jealous a lot of them!    NB

25 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

Exactly! I have heard some great stories of what i am spose to of done. I say if only my life was that interesting 😉 Jealous a lot of them!    NB

unfortunately most of my village rumours were true best one was hanging out with a divorcee at 14 not a good move but real fun 

In 2012 at age of 56 I started with cancer. My entire life and world changed in the course of a 2 hour trip to Hospital to have , what was assumed to be, a leaky blood vessel investigate

after 9 tumours and 8 operations over 3 years

I stopped

chasing the money

working all hours

having no holidays

...and now

i spend more time with my ( now) 7 grand children

work when I want for who I want...if I don't like the look of a job or a customer I tell them I don't want it

we ain't got much money , but there's enough

so there isn't really much I would change apart from looking out more for others less fortunate and keep a bigger stock of bog rolls in

stay safe and stay in

Just now, NatureBoy said:

Ahhh! The good ol days.:lol:  . . . . You would be in care being abused if it happened in these days.   NB

no grudge i was wild here’s one on village life local egg farmer caught his wife at it slapped her home in front of the whole village local bobby was clapping louder than anyone