Teens attack elderly couple

Mighty Ruler

You may have seen this in the papers about five days ago, three teenagers attacked an elderly couple, coughing and spitting on them. A passer by intervened and got a black eye. This was reported in the Sun, Mirror, Mail, Guardian, Metro and Standard, what they failed to mention though is the name of the passer by. Tommy Robinson, unbelievable.

37 minutes ago, Mighty Ruler said:

You may have seen this in the papers about five days ago, three teenagers attacked an elderly couple, coughing and spitting on them. A passer by intervened and got a black eye. This was reported in the Sun, Mirror, Mail, Guardian, Metro and Standard, what they failed to mention though is the name of the passer by. Tommy Robinson, unbelievable.

The MSM can't publish a complimentary article on Tommy. That's against the rules. 

TBH I'm surprised he hasn't been arrested. 

33 minutes ago, Mr_Nobody said:

The MSM can't publish a complimentary article on Tommy. That's against the rules. 

TBH I'm surprised he hasn't been arrested. 

Ha ha, yeah, EDL leader and two OAP’s in racist attack on 3 teenagers. Can’t find one report where he’s named, they either omit the part he played or just call him a passer by. I’ll just add, I’m not a follower of his, or wasn’t, I’ve got more of an open mind now.

I have seen the video. The elderly lady had a massive black eye. The three lads were absolute scum. Tommy Robinson told them to leave the couple alone and got abuse, plus his car damaged, but when the Police arrived, he said Robinson was at fault. You couldn't make it up.

26 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

It’s on you tube if you want to see it , shocking how one sided this was , one of the little ****s is an asylum seeker who’s known to police and I imagine the other two are as well !! 

It is a shame that we no longer have any asylums left, he could have been put in one    !

2 minutes ago, Westley said:

It is a shame that we no longer have any asylums left, he could have been put in one    !

Still be too good for him , I still cannot believe why this country is so soft on people like this , they do wrong in this country send them home ! 

43 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

It’s on you tube if you want to see it , shocking how one sided this was , one of the little ****s is an asylum seeker who’s known to police and I imagine the other two are as well !! 

How are these things always filmed? That means someone stood back and filmed rather than helped? Or was it CCTV?

5 minutes ago, henry d said:

"According to sources obtained by TR News, the “aggressive tall black lad,” in the video is an illegal immigrant from the Gambia, currently out on bail for knife crime."

TR NEWS? Who are they? Any guesses?

So are you saying it’s just anti Islamic propaganda from Robinson then?

What you are doing is forcing me into something that you believe to be true. My inverse questions are; why do you believe this story to be true when it is only reported via YouTube? (Reason being we could also say that the world is flat and Elvis has not left the building). What if it was a set up by the eponymous "TR NEWS"?

12 minutes ago, henry d said:

What you are doing is forcing me into something that you believe to be true. My inverse questions are; why do you believe this story to be true when it is only reported via YouTube? (Reason being we could also say that the world is flat and Elvis has not left the building). What if it was a set up by the eponymous "TR NEWS"?

I didn’t believe it to be true, I had no idea it was about TR, I thought it was just a video about Coronavirus by some Jewish bloke. I watched about half the video but hadn’t really got a clue what was supposed to have happened. So I googled it, every article I found failed to name the ‘passer by’.

It doesn’t really matter whether it’s about TR, coronavirus or anything else, what outraged me is the partial reporting of every news organisation that covered the story.

As the police have charged the teens it looks like they believe it to be true as well.