Thanks Nigel for exposing French migrant assistance

Dave-G

19 minutes ago, 243deer said:

I wish I knew the answer Vince, we can all see this happening although some younger generation folk I speak to cannot see the problem, they believe that technology will conquer all.

It is not just Africa though. Even my family in the UK has expanded exponentially since the sixties with far more now living than have died. When David Attenborough, bless him, tried to start a message on the BBC about exploding human population even he was gagged and I have never known one British politician or political party to take up the challenge of persuading folk to slow down breeding. The Chinese tried restricting the number of kids per couple for city dwelling folk but even with their regime they have not been very successful as their population has doubled since 1960.

Maybe Nigel could take up the challenge at least he seems to have ways of by passing the establishment and getting messages out there.

There are dozens of other countries where the populations have quadrupled in the past 50 years, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc. What we are seeing is the consequence and it is only going to get worse.

Its not just about turning a few boats around in the channel and thats it finished

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

There are dozens of other countries where the populations have quadrupled in the past 50 years, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc. What we are seeing is the consequence and it is only going to get worse.

Its not just about turning a few boats around in the channel and thats it finished

Well I guess someone could do something to thin out the old and sick at least... oh hang on... that's currently in the trials stage and needs refining a bit.

Edited by Dave-G

11 hours ago, 243deer said:

I wish I knew the answer Vince, we can all see this happening although some younger generation folk I speak to cannot see the problem, they believe that technology will conquer all.

It is not just Africa though. Even my family in the UK has expanded exponentially since the sixties with far more now living than have died. When David Attenborough, bless him, tried to start a message on the BBC about exploding human population even he was gagged and I have never known one British politician or political party to take up the challenge of persuading folk to slow down breeding. The Chinese tried restricting the number of kids per couple for city dwelling folk but even with their regime they have not been very successful as their population has doubled since 1960.

Maybe Nigel could take up the challenge at least he seems to have ways of by passing the establishment and getting messages out there.

Massively agree with this. Unpopular opinion, but I think any couple that has more than two kids is selfish. Where will they all live? There’s not enough land!

a friend told me tonight about a farming program they were watching where the couple had 9 kids 😮

7 minutes ago, southeastpete said:

Massively agree with this. Unpopular opinion, but I think any couple that has more than two kids is selfish. Where will they all live? There’s not enough land!

a friend told me tonight about a farming program they were watching where the couple had 9 kids 😮

Yet 9 kids was fairly common when we were losing so many in world wars. My partner and I are both from families of 10. We have three kids but them and their kids seem willing to make up the shortfall.

Edited by Dave-G

On 11/08/2020 at 23:00, southeastpete said:

9 kids sounds extreme but watch the program.  These are 9 kids that are polite and I am certain they will all grow up as a credit to their hardworking parents. I am the original child/baby hater but even I am impressed by the whole family.The world would be a better place with kids like these being brought up instead of the lazy, precocious  monsters I see all the time around me...

On 22/05/2020 at 12:45, Retsdon said:

The French have had a hell of a time for years with these people camped in their thousands at the channel ports, and they've more than done their duty as regards to keeping them out of trucks, etc, etc. 

But once these boats are on the open sea it straightaway becomes a matter of either letting these people drown or picking them up. As Farange said, they refuse to be picked up by the French - even firing flares at French vessels trying to come alongside. So what's the solution? 

Puncture the dinghies before they set off🤪