Well done Liverpool AFC.

twenty

A very long time! I would have preferred City to win last night so we could go to the Etihad to claim the crown but after all these years still good. I was due to take my son to the Palace game, his first ever football match, CV-19 has delayed that pleasure but just for one season. 

1 minute ago, WalkedUp said:

A very long time! I would have preferred City to win last night so we could go to the Etihad to claim the crown but after all these years still good. I was due to take my son to the Palace game, his first ever football match, CV-19 has delayed that pleasure but just for one season. 

How do you think Klopp will proceed with the season now,.........team selection wise..........will he go for maximum points?

It’s end of season now, I imagine he will blood a few youngsters and ensure as many as possible have the appearances to claim a PL medal. 

Five appearances is all it takes. I would be getting the young lads involved. What better way to give them confidence and value than blood them as champions and let them claim a medal each. 

Edited by WalkedUp

Well done to Liverpool after a 30 year wait. My late father-in-law was part of a large family in Liverpool and I went to Anfield many times with him and the rest of the clan.  Both my lads followed in Joe's footsteps and are Liverpool supporters, whereas I support Leeds United.

It means a lot to the Liverpool crowd who are fanatical in their support. One of the family - Harry - would not speak to anyone following a loss - until the following weekend. There is no divine right to win the Premiership, for any club, but I am pleased for them. I foresee more titles, but I don't think anyone will equal Man United's tally of titles.

6 minutes ago, AVB said:

It’s a tainted win after such a long lay off and Subsequent rule changes. Should have voided the season and watched all the bin dippers squeal about it being unfair. Always the victim! 

Sorry but I do not understand this post.

1 hour ago, JDog said:

Sorry but I do not understand this post.

it was a tongue in cheek dig at Liverpool supporters (known as bin dippers). Actually Liverpool have deserved the title but it would have been great if it had been voided and hearing to all of the moaning from their supporters. 

I am a Spurs supporter.  

6 hours ago, AVB said:

it was a tongue in cheek dig at Liverpool supporters (known as bin dippers). Actually Liverpool have deserved the title but it would have been great if it had been voided and hearing to all of the moaning from their supporters. 

I am a Spurs supporter.  

Good god I thought it was bad but not that bad 😂

They have been so enjoyable. Their first game after lockdown was a bit tepid but the other night against Palace they showed why they're by far and away the best team in the league. They've been like that all season and the team's stuffed with British talent, which is a rare thing it seems!

Well played; well played indeed.

On 26/06/2020 at 16:33, toontastic said:

It has been a joy these last 2 seasons watching CITY and LFC play football the way it should be played. 

Let's hope the MAGS can join them next season.

The Mags no chance the way they played yesterday switched of halfway through the first half never got out of there own half..