AstraZeneca vaccine

steve_b_wales

Our county is going to be the first to have Moderna so I get that whacked in me next week. But apparently it stops the imune system tackling cancer cells or some thing.
I hate google lol. 

The information carrying molecule, messenger RNA, can instruct human cells ultimately in the same way as cancer drivers, playing a major role in causing cancer to thrive while inactivating natural tumor-suppressing proteins the human body creates to save you from cancer. This is the complete opposite of what the CDC and the vaccine manufactures are telling everyone right now about the Covid vaccines

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, captainhastings said:

Our county is going to be the first to have Moderna so I get that whacked in me next week.

As far as I know - you will often not know in advance what you are to have - as it depends on what supplies they are iisued with.  When I had mine (at a major vaccination hub) I did know it would be the AZ as they were not equipped (refrigerated storage) for Pfizer which was the only alternative then.  They did say on their website that they ONLY did AZ.

Moderna has been used and approved in USA for a while and many have been used there - even though it is quite new here.  If there was anything sinister - it would have shown there.

33 minutes ago, captainhastings said:

Our county is going to be the first to have Moderna so I get that whacked in me next week. But apparently it stops the imune system tackling cancer cells or some thing.
I hate google lol. 

The information carrying molecule, messenger RNA, can instruct human cells ultimately in the same way as cancer drivers, playing a major role in causing cancer to thrive while inactivating natural tumor-suppressing proteins the human body creates to save you from cancer. This is the complete opposite of what the CDC and the vaccine manufactures are telling everyone right now about the Covid vaccines

Not sure where you get that from. What are “cancer drivers”? There are no “tumour suppressing proteins” unless you are referring to T cells but that’s not the same thing at all.

Damaged cells occur at the time in the body as a result of faulty replication and these are cleaned up by the immune/lymphatic system. Sometimes these cells cannot be cleaned up and reproduce in an uncontrolled manner becoming tumours.

Can you explain how rna suppresses the body’s defence again “rogue” cells?

52 minutes ago, SpringDon said:

Not sure where you get that from. What are “cancer drivers”? There are no “tumour suppressing proteins” unless you are referring to T cells but that’s not the same thing at all.

Damaged cells occur at the time in the body as a result of faulty replication and these are cleaned up by the immune/lymphatic system. Sometimes these cells cannot be cleaned up and reproduce in an uncontrolled manner becoming tumours.

Can you explain how rna suppresses the body’s defence again “rogue” cells?

Not a bloody clue but some one sent me thins link

https://alethonews.com/2021/03/12/scientists-at-sloan-kettering-discover-mrna-inactivates-tumor-suppressing-proteins-meaning-it-can-promote-cancer/ 

my top lip went numb when i had the AZ vaccine....it happened very quickly between Wroxham and Rackheath.....thank god it didnt happen for very long ....otherwise i would have pulled over....

Link....

Financial Times "ditchmans top lip goes numb...market and pound drops"..

Edited by ditchman

11 minutes ago, captainhastings said:

I think you can be sure that is a scare monger fake news type of site

3 hours ago, captainhastings said:

Bit of struggle - but I read it. Don’t really understand why you would give that more credence than the various experts that are winched into position for the MSM outlets.

I’m not convinced that the author knows the difference between rna and dna. But I won’t find out because google are “in on it”. Ok , if you say so.

I would also point out that this article states that the mRNA “disappears” after a few days but one of the previous links to claptrap stated that the synthetic rna is persistent. You know there are real problems when even the contrarian for click bait loonies can’t agree. 

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

my top lip went numb when i had the AZ vaccine....it happened very quickly between Wroxham and Rackheath.....thank god it didnt happen for very long ....otherwise i would have pulled over....

Link....

Link doesn’t work. ‘They’ must be suppressing the story.

3 hours ago, Vince Green said:

I think you can be sure that is a scare monger fake news type of site

You can fine articles linking almost anything to cancer.  Sadly - quite a lot of us will get cancer, and some will die from it - that is just a fact.

If you are concerned about cancer - there are various well known and well proven things to avoid, probably the most well known being smoking, drinking and eating processed foods, especially meats.  These are avoidable risks, but most of us do at least one of them - and yet we know that they are all fairly well proven cancer risks.  Life is full of risks and we take most of them without really thinking about it.

I heard today that this risk of dying from a blood clot caused by the AZ vaccine for a 30 year old id about the same as dying from a car crash on a 250 mile journey.  Do we think before every longer car journey that this may kill me?  Well, I don't.

3 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

You can fine articles linking almost anything to cancer.  Sadly - quite a lot of us will get cancer, and some will die from it - that is just a fact.

If you are concerned about cancer - there are various well known and well proven things to avoid, probably the most well known being smoking, drinking and eating processed foods, especially meats.  These are avoidable risks, but most of us do at least one of them - and yet we know that they are all fairly well proven cancer risks.  Life is full of risks and we take most of them without really thinking about it.

I heard today that this risk of dying from a blood clot caused by the AZ vaccine for a 30 year old id about the same as dying from a car crash on a 250 mile journey.  Do we think before every longer car journey that this may kill me?  Well, I don't.

Just go to California, pretty much everything there has a label to says it’s carcinogenic 

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

Link....

Your link doesn’t work 😂😂😂😂😂

Here is a link to the study, and not a dodgy website twisting the findings In a Twist, Scientists Find Cancer Drivers Hiding in RNA, Not DNA | Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (mskcc.org).

If you don't want to click it, the simply read this..........

Summary

Researchers at the Sloan Kettering Institute have found that changes in an information-carrying molecule called messenger RNA can inactivate tumor-suppressing proteins and thereby promote cancer. The findings pinpoint previously unknown drivers of the disease. It’s important to note that mRNAs are a normal component of all cells and the specific ones discussed here are not involved in mRNA-based vaccines, like the one developed against SARS-CoV-2. 

17 minutes ago, Piebob said:

Here is a link to the study, and not a dodgy website twisting the findings In a Twist, Scientists Find Cancer Drivers Hiding in RNA, Not DNA | Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (mskcc.org).

Summary

Researchers at the Sloan Kettering Institute have found that changes in an information-carrying molecule called messenger RNA can inactivate tumor-suppressing proteins and thereby promote cancer. The findings pinpoint previously unknown drivers of the disease. It’s important to note that mRNAs are a normal component of all cells and the specific ones discussed here are not involved in mRNA-based vaccines, like the one developed against SARS-CoV-2. 

And the bold text is the most relevant - I.e. what they claim to have found with mRNA is not the mRNA used in vaccines like the Pfizer one. 

Again, mRNA comes up on this thread which is entitled AZ vaccine which is not an mRNA vaccine anyway! 

ADE is specific to coronaviruses and a few others - it's one reason we don't have a vaccine for the common cold.

Is the flu not a coronavirus, that people have being getting vaccines for decades. As for the common cold the reasons they do not have a vaccine is because the illness is more a inconvenience than serious, and there are around 200 different viruses that can cause the cold, sort of difficult to develop a vaccine for that.    

Edited by ordnance

1 hour ago, Piebob said:

Summary

8 Mar 2021 — And here it comes, the claim that COVID-19 vaccines cause cancer ... Researchers at the Sloan Kettering Institute have found that changes in an information-carrying molecule called messenger RNA can inactivate tum

Fact check.

CLAIM: A study by scientists at Sloan Kettering discovered Messenger RNA inactivates tumor suppressing proteins, meaning that COVID-19 mRNA vaccines can cause cancer.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The 2018 study has no relevance to the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center confirmed the claim is false and misrepresents the findings of the study.

THE FACTS: An article in Natural News, which is known for circulating false information about vaccines, is spreading the false claim that COVID-19 vaccines could cause cancer.

Edited by ordnance

6 hours ago, oscarsdad said:

Just go to California, pretty much everything there has a label to says it’s carcinogenic 

My penknife came with a sticker to say it may cause cancer in California.

No intention of going there so should be OK.

11 hours ago, ordnance said:

Is the flu not a coronavirus, that people have being getting vaccines for decades. As for the common cold the reasons they do not have a vaccine is because the illness is more a inconvenience than serious, and there are around 200 different viruses that can cause the cold, sort of difficult to develop a vaccine for that.    

https://www.labnews.co.uk/article/2030503/coronavirus-is-it-just-a-type-of-flu

Virology
Both influenza and coronaviruses have a single strand of RNA as their genome, but that is where the genomic similarity ends. The influenza virus genome comprises 7 or 8 segments, while the coronavirus has one long strand. Influenza virus RNA is what is known as ‘negative sense RNA’. This means that its sequence is the mirror image of the correct code for proteins and a complementary strand must be made from it before production of new viruses within a host cell can proceed. In contrast, the coronavirus genome is ‘positive sense’ which means it can act as messenger RNA and code for proteins. So from a virological point of view, coronavirus is definitely not a type of flu.

For most the cold is an inconvenience but is it too much of a stretch that for some elderly or immune compromised individuals the common cold weakens the immune system sufficiently to allow other more lethal pathogens to take hold?

It would be worth it to protect the most vulnerable among us etc etc (not to mention the profit potential)

Yes it would be difficult to develop a vaccine for ~200 variants but despite decades of research a successful vaccine has not been developed for any one of them.

In contrast, the coronavirus genome is ‘positive sense’ which means it can act as messenger RNA and code for proteins. So from a virological point of view, coronavirus is definitely not a type of flu.

I asked was the flu virus not a coronavirus, in response to your post about ADE and the coronavirus vaccine, pointing out that they have being vaccinating people for decades for the flu with no sign of ADE. Not if coronavirus was a type of flu.  

Edited by ordnance

32 minutes ago, oscarsdad said:

I have on my ignore list the anti-vax idiot on this thread who keeps posting misinformation and lies - I am now tempted to unignore just to see how he reacts to being called out with his constant stream of nonsense...

You’re not missing anything 😆