Crowds at Nottingham Arbetorium

Vince Green

kids shud be out doing what kids do, they will be paying for all this in taxes soon enough. 

So you see kids out fighting, littering, and other illegal activity, as kids doing what kids do so just let them get on with it :hmm:

Edited by ordnance

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, stuartc44 said:

So, how many kids have have died or been seriously ill, or even ill without any underlying conditions?

You fail to understand the nature of a pandemic, its all about transmission, not who it is transmitted to or what the consequence is to that individual. Its about who they then transmit it on to.

Today fifty six people died, we don't know who they were but each of those was infected by "SOMEBODY". The simple solution is to reduce the "SOMEBODIES"  till the infection dies out

that park was full of "SOMEBODIES"

Edited by Vince Green

you fail to understand  the nature of a pandemic, if you are vulnerable you isolate, if you are are strong you continue working and living to keep the economy going.

"That would be fine if they kept it to themselves, but that's not how it works."

Then they take it home to their households, not you! You are isolating and social distancing and had the vaccine.

24 minutes ago, stuartc44 said:

you fail to understand  the nature of a pandemic, if you are vulnerable you isolate, if you are are strong you continue working and living to keep the economy going.

"That would be fine if they kept it to themselves, but that's not how it works."

Then they take it home to their households, not you! You are isolating and social distancing and had the vaccine.

You missed the one i asked bellow.

kids shud be out doing what kids do, they will be paying for all this in taxes soon enough.

So you see kids out fighting, littering, and other illegal activity, as kids doing what kids do so just let them get on with it ? :hmm:

Edited by ordnance

3 minutes ago, stuartc44 said:

Did the police? If so, yes. They control the law don't they?

When was the last time the police seen, littering, fighting, illegal gatherings etc as OK, if the police did or should have taken action is a different issue.   I take it from your answer then you do support that type of behaviour, or you would not equivocate and just say that type of illegal activity is wrong. 

2 minutes ago, ordnance said:

When was the last time the police seen, littering, fighting, illegal gatherings etc as OK, if the police did or should have taken action is a different issue.   I take it from your answer then you do support that type of behaviour, or you would not equivocate and just say that type of illegal activity is wrong. 

So they should only take action if they choose to, not purely if an offence has been committed. Not for me to say if it is wrong or not as it is not affecting me directly, that is for the law to decide.

Just now, stuartc44 said:

So they should only take action if they choose to, not purely if an offence has been committed. Not for me to say if it is wrong or not as it is not affecting me directly, that is for the law to decide.

So you are OK with people breaking laws as long as it doesn't effect you personally, OK. 

8 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Why do you keep saying they are bullet proof, to me that is just the most crassly idiotic expression imaginable. I  don't get bullet proof in a pandemic, no body has ever suggested ther is such thing as "bullet proof", what ever you mean by that? And why are you crying out loud?

Are you suggesting their behaviour is somehow excused because you are "crying out loud" ?

They’re kids. Growing old or being old is inconceivable to them, it’s another world, an alien concept, couple that with the fact they know the chances of this affecting them are very slim, makes them feel ‘bullet proof’.  Is it so long ago since you were that age that you’ve forgotten what it’s like to feel immortal? 

If I have to keep explaining the expressions I use ( including ‘for crying out loud’ ) then we’re in for a long thread. 🙂
As I’ve already said, I’m not trying to justify their behaviour, nor condone it, merely trying to explain why it’s happening. 
Kids, sunshine, bank holiday, alcohol. What else anyone expected I have no idea. 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, ordnance said:

So you are OK with people breaking laws as long as it doesn't effect you personally, OK. 

No, read what I said again, it's for the law to decide. If it's against the law it is wrong, what I think has no bearing on it at all.

11 hours ago, Vince Green said:

You fail to understand the nature of a pandemic, its all about transmission, not who it is transmitted to or what the consequence is to that individual. Its about who they then transmit it on to.

Today fifty six people died, we don't know who they were but each of those was infected by "SOMEBODY". The simple solution is to reduce the "SOMEBODIES"  till the infection dies out

It may also be a fact that at every transmission the virus gets the chance to mutate causing a bigger problem?

12 hours ago, Vince Green said:

56 died within 28 days of a positive test, so 56 havent died from COVID, this is what is so wrong with the way the numbers have been reported to justify the measures.

Nobody kicked up this kind of fuss in 2014 and 2015 when thousands were dying from flu.

Its simply not reasonable to expect people to continue having their liberties restricted when the deaths are absolute minimal.

If people are worried then they should continue to isolate but the whole country being repressed is not sustainable.

Edited by Pangolin

52 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Are people overlooking the 'Long Covid' reports of late? There are apparently people out there who still have Covid issues a year later. 

Long covid is potentially a much more serious problem than was first thought

Long Covid: More than a million affected in February, survey suggests - BBC News

14 hours ago, Vince Green said:

The park was full of Notts uni students, the police couldnt do anything because they couldnt differentiate who lived where.
The fight would have been a hand bag at dawn, push and shove affair, no one was injured.

On any given sunny day, that park is full of drinkers and anti social behaviour, covid is the only real difference here.
The park , and others like it, have now been closed off, so now theyll find somewhere else to go and drink ect.

Like Scully said , kids , being kids , yes breaking the law, it happens , EVERY day , in every town in some way, shape or form.
Lets not get ourselves overly excited about it.

Besides ,most of us have been vaccinated at least once now havent we ?
Do we not trust medical science to protect us ?

1 minute ago, Vince Green said:

Long covid is potentially a much more serious problem than was first thought

Long Covid: More than a million affected in February, survey suggests - BBC News

Itll be the new fibromyalgia , another million on the sick .
Awesome ! 😆

4 hours ago, Rewulf said:

The park was full of Notts uni students, the police couldnt do anything because they couldnt differentiate who lived where.
The fight would have been a hand bag at dawn, push and shove affair, no one was injured.

On any given sunny day, that park is full of drinkers and anti social behaviour, covid is the only real difference here.
The park , and others like it, have now been closed off, so now theyll find somewhere else to go and drink ect.

Like Scully said , kids , being kids , yes breaking the law, it happens , EVERY day , in every town in some way, shape or form.
Lets not get ourselves overly excited about it.

Besides ,most of us have been vaccinated at least once now havent we ?
Do we not trust medical science to protect us ?

Itll be the new fibromyalgia , another million on the sick .
Awesome ! 😆

As said in the Telegraph today the country has been frightened witless and shows by some responses on here.

I have friends who are too scared to venture from their homes and they are not old or in need of care.  

The littering is the result of very poor education. I asked a Slovenian friend why their road sides where so tidy with no beer cans and plastic fast food wrappers. We are taught tp respect and care for our country in school he said. Here in the UK they teach them to burn the National flag and hate their country.

Locked up for 18 months.. what do you expect

46 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

I have friends who are too scared to venture from their homes and they are not old or in need of care.

In a large part it may also be due to the behaviour of these "young adults",  I for one would not have walked in that area at the time.

49 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

The littering is the result of very poor education. I asked a Slovenian friend why their road sides where so tidy with no beer cans and plastic fast food wrappers. We are taught tp respect and care for our country in school he said. Here in the UK they teach them to burn the National flag and hate their country.

Totally true, the woke have risen or is that the loopy left.  It is noticeable that this "entitled" crowd are maily the offspring of those other entitled "you have your rights" crowd that grew up/ were educated in the period of Anthony B Liar.

1 hour ago, Yellow Bear said:

In a large part it may also be due to the behaviour of these "young adults",  I for one would not have walked in that area at the time.

I dont think its in large part to young adults gathering, people have been ****ting themselves for months without any big gatherings.

People need to open their eyes a bit and stop eating up all this fear being peddled by the gov and the media.

Nobody kicked up this kind of fuss in 2014 and 2015 when thousands were dying from flu.

Its simply not reasonable to expect people to continue having their liberties restricted when the deaths are absolute minimal.

If people are worried then they should continue to isolate but the whole country being repressed is not sustainable

Like they did in Europe, its working out well for them. 

50 minutes ago, Pangolin said:

I dont think its in large part to young adults gathering, people have been ******** themselves for months without any big gatherings.

People need to open their eyes a bit and stop eating up all this fear being peddled by the gov and the media.

Exactly! And where is the official statistics of people dying within 28 days of having a vaccine?

25 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

NO WAIT!!    7 or 8 have died from blood clots who have had the jab out of 18.7 million. Now that is realy scary isn't it? Must be the news media says so.

Like many of the deaths, no mention of the medical history of those 7 or 8.

They have said that figure could be lower than the 'normal' year on year average for that type of blood clot. Its not like the usual blood clots, this one is a random killer that strikes without prior warning. So medical history doesn't really come into it because they don't know what causes it.

Edited by Vince Green