Back at the lough neagh ducks.

Big Al

Fantastic  video BIG AL you done well in the hide with the weather being so hot The 2 dogs worked great Bear very like my dog did you breed him yourself if you don’t mind me asking !!! The gamebore were working well on them large mallard 🦆 Looking forward to the colder weather 👍👍

49 minutes ago, Gerry78 said:

Fantastic  video BIG AL you done well in the hide with the weather being so hot The 2 dogs worked great Bear very like my dog did you breed him yourself if you don’t mind me asking !!! The gamebore were working well on them large mallard 🦆 Looking forward to the colder weather 👍👍

Cheers Gerry. I bought Bear and Ted as 8 week old pups and trained them myself. They are a long way off field trial standard but they bring back the ducks which is enough for me. I'm currently training up Buster - he is 18 months but has done nothing. He is coming along quickly as he is a bit older and I hope to have him out before the end of the season. 

2 minutes ago, flippermaj said:

Another great vid, keep em coming!

Much appreciated. Many thanks. 

54 minutes ago, Big Al said:

Cheers Gerry. I bought Bear and Ted as 8 week old pups and trained them myself. They are a long way off field trial standard but they bring back the ducks which is enough for me. I'm currently training up Buster - he is 18 months but has done nothing. He is coming along quickly as he is a bit older and I hope to have him out before the end of the season. 

Much appreciated. Many thanks. 

No worries big Al the 2 dogs working great you done a good job on there training mate thanks again for another fantastic video 👍👍👍

4 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

Great to see you back at that very special place.

Another excellent video Big Al.

Many thanks for posting and keep them coming.

OB

Many thanks OB. It's great to get back out. The solitude and other-worldly experience of the pre-dawn has got to be the best time of day. Especially holding a shotgun in a duck hide!

3 minutes ago, Cranfield said:

Great video and a good start to the season, I am looking forward to whats to follow.
When the sun came up some of those insects .looked like ducks to my old eyes.🙂

Thanks Cranfield- the best thing about the lough neagh fly is that it has no mouth, therefore no bite! 

11 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Glad you're back for another season Al  

I'm glad too!

10 hours ago, marsh man said:

A superb video , Early season duck shooting at it's best , nice to see the dogs again and looking in first class condition .:good:

I'm looking forward to trying out the new apprentice at some stage too. The training is progressing ......

I appreciate your comment. 

• 1 month later...

Another great adventure,what a perfect way to open the season.Good to see the boys retrieving well as always.I am very envious of the hide,almost luxurious.Hope the season continues as well as the opening flight.

Our visitors are just beginning to arrive to swell the numbers,we hope.Thanks again for posting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/10/2022 at 15:08, Cranfield said:

We need to see the Buster arrival video on here, I've seen it on YouTube and its good.🙂

Thanks Cranfield. Will put it on now.

On 21/10/2022 at 10:47, greylag said:

Another great adventure,what a perfect way to open the season.Good to see the boys retrieving well as always.I am very envious of the hide,almost luxurious.Hope the season continues as well as the opening flight.

Our visitors are just beginning to arrive to swell the numbers,we hope.Thanks again for posting.

Thanks greylag. The hide certainly beats rolling around in the foreshore mud!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...