12gauge82

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Ummm, look we all made mistakes in relationships when we were young.  Have to assume she goes like a privvy door in a hurricane though...

Fortunately, for them, not that sort of relationship, however rad up on her younger past re your second comment and make you own decision.  As you say we all make mistakes.    Working relationships are usually not controlled personally or open to that sort of mistake.

25 minutes ago, manthing said:

Someone said to me the other day. "Give me 1 example of how we are better off out of the EU"

I just replied "Vaccine’s ". No matter what your stance on brexit or covid, the EU made a right old dogs dinner of their members access to vaccines.

The EU had no restriction on vaccines. We were still in the EU when we placed orders. The response to covid by the NHS was also nowt to do with Boris other than the waste of cash on furlough. The response was down to Mike Stevens. 

There are no examples of the UK being being better off as a result of Brexit. 

3 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

It's absolute nonsense, it's not possible that a decision as large and complex as Brexit has absolutely no positives to it. Not accepting that shows your bias. 

Not picking sides here.
But brexit can’t be that brilliant if you can’t give one example of us being better off for it. 

47 minutes ago, owain said:

Not picking sides here.
But brexit can’t be that brilliant if you can’t give one example of us being better off for it. 

I could give several and don't forget, one persons benefit is anothers draw back, the world doesn't revolve around you, or me, we had a national referendum, and we are out, get over it. 

4 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I could give several and don't forget, one persons benefit is anothers draw back, the world doesn't revolve around you, or me, we had a national referendum, and we are out, get over it. 

You could give several, but haven’t given one?

Also, brexit doesn’t particularly bother me. Certainly not enough to start a thread about it. Maybe I’m not the one who needs to get over it 😉