Bottle tested

rubyred

7 minutes ago, rubyred said:

Sam triple I am not bothered about the price was just wondering what other people payed when Vivian diving was open the lad there told me for him to send it of to Liverpool was £55 just to get it tested that was 6 years ago.

Prices are prices one bloke at work paid £15 for a refill 

On 09/12/2022 at 07:38, Mice! said:

I hope its that price at Wigan, I doubt it will be, but it's a lot closer and easier for me to get to. 

I have the advantage that I work all over the country, so dropped them off when passing and picked up a couple of weeks later. I think £17 was the average as a couple of them needed internal shot blasting. It would be unfeasable if it was a special trip just for one bottle

1 minute ago, Diver One said:

I have the advantage that I work all over the country, so dropped them off when passing and picked up a couple of weeks later. I think £17 was the average as a couple of them needed internal shot blasting. It would be unfeasable if it was a special trip just for one bottle

That's why I've not been yet, but I'm down to about 200bar now so it'll probably be early Jan when I go.