BROWNING Medalist

18 hours ago, sam triple said:

A bit carp if comments have caused this , up to a potential buyer to ask questions not for a which hunt to take place from people with no intention of buying 

It was a fraudulent description of a shotgun…..’ Browning quality’. 
I doubt you’d be happy buying what you thought was a Browning only to discover it isn’t. 

Got to agree with Scully.

Anyone who does their homework should know that the gun is not a Browning - never has been, never will. Why do sellers not say Medalist, as marketed by Browning UK?  That would be truthful, whilst still mentioning Browning.

I think I know why sellers insist on saying it's a Browning. It grabs attention and implies the gun is a genuine Browning. 

I for one did not know the Browning Medallist was not made by Browning's but made by Italian shotgun manufacturer Zoli to Browning specifications, but for reasons of cost and over-complication of design soon switched to FIAS — better known as Sabatti — another Italian company.

Did the op deliberately try to deceive anyone, dont think so, but he could have made it clearer that the gun was not made by Browning.

11 hours ago, Salmo said:

I gave up trying to sell anything on here it’s like a pile on . 

People selling decent stuff for a fair price have no issues. 

Have bought and sold loads of decent stuff on here over the years. 

I prefer a forum where members look out for each other and ensure people don’t get taken in. 

During covid pup prices especially we have people just popping up to peddle their stuff and not contribute to the forum in anyway. 

There’s a lad selling a rifle on here 2nd hand that’s priced higher than you can buy it for brand new, plus you’d have a warranty and chance left over from what he’s asking.