Ukrainian MP, Russian Diplomat handbags at dawn

Newbie to this

22 minutes ago, ditchman said:

why ?............if someone messed my flag about they would get it...................very stupid russian

Depends what the circumstances where I guess and what you really believe the ukraine / Russia fiasco is about .

Im just better brought up than because someone did that to start attacking them. Usual low class behaviour 

1 hour ago, Fargo said:

Depends what the circumstances where I guess and what you really believe the ukraine / Russia fiasco is about .

Im just better brought up than because someone did that to start attacking them. Usual low class behaviour 

well im sure if it was sorted out by you...it would start off with an enquiry....about 2 mths....then a committee would be formed of well brought up people.....this would go on for a couple of years.....then we would be waiting for the report...another 2 years...................so everybody involved in the incident would proberly be dead by then.

im sorry ...i never made it out of the gutter.....for me everything tends to be black and white.......

and i still say the ruski needed a damn good thrashing....end of........cheap and effective

you have come to the party late......you missed the Russian/Ukraine debate...im sure you could have made a valid contribution..:good:

7 minutes ago, ditchman said:

well im sure if it was sorted out by you...it would start off with an enquiry....about 2 mths....then a committee would be formed of well brought up people.....this would go on for a couple of years.....then we would be waiting for the report...another 2 years...................so everybody involved in the incident would proberly be dead by then.

im sorry ...i never made it out of the gutter.....for me everything tends to be black and white.......

and i still say the ruski needed a damn good thrashing....end of........cheap and effective

you have come to the party late......you missed the Russian/Ukraine debate...im sure you could have made a valid contribution..:good:

Possibly I could have but I don’t get into politics .. lived in Kiev for 15 months on a contract job amongst other countries and will be interesting to go back once it’s rebuilt by usa and eu funds. 

1 minute ago, Fargo said:

Possibly I could have but I don’t get into politics .. lived in Kiev for 15 months on a contract job amongst other countries and will be interesting to go back once it’s rebuilt by usa and eu funds. 

that my friend is going to be a real bunfight when it finally happens....everybody is going to be filling their boots.............

QUESTION............who will call the shots ..as to who the contracts go to....

it will be very interesting to see what happens as you point out:good:

15 minutes ago, ditchman said:

that my friend is going to be a real bunfight when it finally happens....everybody is going to be filling their boots.............

QUESTION............who will call the shots ..as to who the contracts go to....

it will be very interesting to see what happens as you point out:good:

Well I recon a few will become very rich from it 👌🏻

1 minute ago, Fargo said:

Well I recon a few will become very rich from it 👌🏻

thats a fact...........alot of folk are doing their groundwork for it as we speak...........The EU is going to be very awkward.....their money will stay with the EU enclave...US and the UK...i rekon will be getting 1st dibs

for the UK it is going to be like "Auf-weidersaine pet" on bloody steroids...........

i in my nefarious past (once i made my way outa der gutter)....was involved in MOD Forex dispersment to various central african countries...........always used to make me smile how we had to "grease the wheels"...to force these african countries to take UK cash in the way we percieved it to be needed...:lol:

and it will be no different in Ukraine

I think he did the right thing. The pig was stupid to rip the Ukrainian flag down, very immature. The Ukrainian was defending his flag. There’s a lot of controversy to why the war is happening and there’s been loads of discussion about it…. But at the end of the day, no one deserves to have their country obliterated because of one mans belief. Very sad situation. 

15 hours ago, Scully said:

This is how it should always be sorted; if our politicians and heads of state had to fight it out amongst themselves, there’d never be any wars. 

Unfortunately, a Putin vs Biden fight wouldn't necessarily bring the desired result. 😄

Russian got what he deserved.

As the representative of a aggressive force towards a free sovereign nation,to rip down that nations flag I'm surprised he only got what he got. I'm not a violent person but I dont think I'd have let him off so lightly.

Not that I'm defending Russia, but I believe the Ukrainian put it up, while another Russian Russian official was being interviewed on camera, the Russian stepped in to remove the Ukrainian flag from the background which then led to the scuffle.

I don't think there was anyone technically in the right here. Russia is in the wrong for invading in the first place, leading to the Ukrainian putting the flag in the background.

In any other situation, the Ukrainian would have been in the wrong for disrespectfully putting their flag in the background of another nations interview, but I can't critise it, as that nation is responsible for slaughtering their citizens and an illegal invasion.

On 05/05/2023 at 13:11, Fargo said:

Disgusting behaviour from Ukrainian .

Seriously his country is under attack, his fellow citizens are being murdered and tortured, women raped. A Russia grabes his countries flag out of his hands, and you say the Ukrainian behavior is disgusting 🤔

Edited by ordnance

On 05/05/2023 at 14:52, Scully said:

This is how it should always be sorted; if our politicians and heads of state had to fight it out amongst themselves, there’d never be any wars. 

An excellent point; politicians should be directly affected by the decisions they make. They should have to fight in the wars they get us into, use the NHS , be reliant on the same public transport and send their kids to the same schools. We might suddenly see these things start working.