Mayor of London tory candidate eliminated?

Vince Green

so a strong contender to be the next London Mayor has had to stand down after a very hard to believe allegation that he touched a female journalist's breast while walking out of a Downing Street meeting in full public view in the middle of the day

she hasn't made any complaint till this week

Tactical misconduct claims against Conservative ministers and other prominent figures are becoming an epidemic and ruining careers

Is this a coincidence ? He has had no history of this sort thing before or after. It wasn't somethithat happened after a night in a bar or a club.  

so now a goolllndidate for mayor has been eliminated

Edited by Vince Green

It would appear that in this age you are guilty until proven innocent if you are not left wing woke.  A  10 year ago alleged action that is difficult to prove or disprove, even if were last week, can ruin a career and it would seem that this is the latest tactic of the left wing MSM because they have nothing else to offer.   

9 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

It would appear that in this age you are guilty until proven innocent if you are not left wing woke.  A  10 year ago alleged action that is difficult to prove or disprove, even if were last week, can ruin a career and it would seem that this is the latest tactic of the left wing MSM because they have nothing else to offer.   

All been tried at tested in the States first, unless you're a BIden, then anything goes.

It is supposed to have happened in the doorway of a meeting room at no 10 as they were both walking out from a meeting. So in plain sight

She said he touched her breast, she didn't say he grabbed it. Like bumped shoulders maybe?

He was 36 at the time and she was 51.

It all sounds fishy to me?

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, why did she not complain at the time 🤔

"Hey, he groped me!"

"What? No, I didn't, it was an accident. Sorry."

"No it wasn't."

"Calm down, Susan, he said it was an accident. He said sorry. What more do you want?"

*predator smirks and enjoys his buzz of power*

Men who get off on touching women without consent are cunning enough to make it look like an accident. Plausible deniability protects them. That's why women don't speak up when that kind of thing happens. We are rarely believed and we become the problem. So the groper gets his semi and his cheap thrills and she gets a reputation for being a hysterical man hater.

Not hard to see why some are reluctant to complain. Responses vary from she asked for it, it never happened, wishful thinking, an accident etc. etc. 

There is talk of others making the same allegation against him. Perhaps they are all deluded.

Perhaps he should sue her. 

3 hours ago, ehb102 said:

"Hey, he groped me!"

"No it wasn't."

"Calm down, Susan, he said it was an accident. He said sorry. What more do you want?"

Men who get off on touching women without consent are cunning enough to make it look like an accident. Plausible deniability protects them. That's why women don't speak up when that kind of thing happens. We are rarely believed and we become the problem. So the groper gets his semi and his cheap thrills and she gets a reputation for being a hysterical man hater.

I can understand all of that, but none of it makes her case of complaint stronger or more believable 10 years down the line. If anything it makes it harder to prove and begs the question I’ve already asked. 🤷‍♂️

42 minutes ago, Scully said:

I can understand all of that, but none of it makes her case of complaint stronger or more believable 10 years down the line. If anything it makes it harder to prove and begs the question I’ve already asked. 🤷‍♂️

Didn't hurt the Me Too'ers with Weinstein. IMO they knew what was what when they did what they did.

No that that doesn't make him a sleazy you know what.

1 minute ago, Penelope said:

Didn't hurt the Me Too'ers with Weinstein. IMO they knew what was what when they did what they did.

No that that doesn't make him a sleazy you know what.

No, it didn’t hurt them at all; they tolerated it, went along with it and indeed turned a blind eye to it for as long as it suited their needs. 
None of which makes what he did acceptable of course, I just wonder why this particular lady has chosen this particular moment to make her claim, that’s all. 

1 minute ago, Scully said:

No, it didn’t hurt them at all; they tolerated it, went along with it and indeed turned a blind eye to it for as long as it suited their needs. 
None of which makes what he did acceptable of course, I just wonder why this particular lady has chosen this particular moment to make her claim, that’s all. 

To throw another spanner in the Tory works.

https://twitter.com/TalkTV/status/1674077885370605568?t=GGMDocncRte870QoVJyP8A&s=09

Stella Tsantekidou complaing about being complimented by a elderly Labour peer. But goes on to say flirting is OK. Reading between the lines that it's only OK if she finds the person attractive. Seen her before complaing about it but dressed in the same manner. 

Look at how the other 2 women are dressed for the topic of unwanted attention.

Looks like they are cancelling Nigel Farage as well by removing his bank accounts although there has been a u-turn on him having a personal account 

He has tried 7 other banks and none would accept him

Cancel culture is growing and is well embedded into Politics - and not just in the UK

18 minutes ago, discobob said:

Looks like they are cancelling Nigel Farage as well by removing his bank accounts although there has been a u-turn on him having a personal account 

He has tried 7 other banks and none would accept him

Cancel culture is growing and is well embedded into Politics - and not just in the UK

i wonder if Coutts have refused him...................

22 hours ago, ehb102 said:

"Hey, he groped me!"

"No it wasn't."

Hello, do you think that is what happened in this instance, 🤔, we have seen this last few years men thinking they are untouchable when it comes to historic sexual abuse, 

18 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Yes, that is what I thought. Who's lent on the banks??

Could be something to do with this possibly

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-uk-sanctions-list

All financial bodies have to make sure that they are not dealing with anything on this list. Perhaps he has appeared on it in some shape or form....But it is a Government issued document

Especially after false allegations (apparently) made in Parliament

53 minutes ago, discobob said:

Could be something to do with this possibly

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-uk-sanctions-list

All financial bodies have to make sure that they are not dealing with anything on this list. Perhaps he has appeared on it in some shape or form....But it is a Government issued document

Especially after false allegations (apparently) made in Parliament

I saw him on TV last night.