Head shooting magpies around the farm yard with the Wolverine R

simon6ppc

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Well done Simon, ๐Ÿ‘ what is thatย  fitted on the scope ?

Cheers pal its my Tactacam 5.0 which i usually film through the scope with i was just trying on top of the scope to see what the footage was like, i also film with it on the shot gun to with the pigeon footage

5 minutes ago, ditchman said:

really enjoyed that............those mags are not easy to cut out ....they never stop moving......

look forward to part 2...

Ye thanks Ditch i got the HW 77 all set up today ready, i ended up putting the C50 on at the end as the Tactacam didn't really film to clear just on top of the scope.

11 hours ago, simon6ppc said:

Cheers pal its my Tactacam 5.0 which i usually film through the scope with i was just trying on top of the scope to see what the footage was like, i also film with it on the shot gun to with the pigeon footage

Ye thanks Ditch i got the HW 77 all set up today ready, i ended up putting the C50 on at the end as the Tactacam didn't really film to clear just on top of the scope.

Hello, thanks to reply, you seem to have an abundance of rats on that farm and now magpies , a vermin shooters dream ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘

3 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, thanks to reply, you seem to have an abundance of rats on that farm and now magpies , a vermin shooters dream ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘

Ye its the first time i shot magpies there to be fair hence why i did so well but not shot rats there for months looks like its gonna be goodย ย 

Well done Simon only have a couple of magpies on the farm I pest control at and I canโ€™t get close enough with my sub 12 .22 but have got a few that came near the carcass below with my scatter pipe .

the farmer had witnessed two seeing this lamb off that was then used to bring them back in !

you have to admire how clever they areย 

ย 

IMG_1431.jpeg

IMG_1382.jpeg

10 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

Well done Simon only have a couple of magpies on the farm I pest control at and I canโ€™t get close enough with my sub 12 .22 but have got a few that came near the carcass below with my scatter pipe .

the farmer had witnessed two seeing this lamb off that was then used to bring them back in !

you have to admire how clever they areย 

ย 

IMG_1431.jpeg

IMG_1382.jpeg

Ye i have seen plenty of this in my time pal and when there is blood there like that the eye has been pecked out whilst still alive so ye well done on the magpies.

• 4 weeks later...