Weather warning (again)

ditchman

Last winter there were several yellow warnings for snow.............we all know not to eat yellow snow......

we now inEast anglia have "A YELLOW RAIN " warning...................jeesus christ......now some of us would actually enjoy this event....but the weather forecasters should think before they write up predictions........

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, stu64 said:

Not sure they got what you are talking about ditchy! 🤣

thank god ...i was beginning to think i had been a bit tooo outa da box.......stu......yew got a brain boi :lol:

cloudy with meatballs with goldenshowers.................some people want it simple ...there is no fun in that

On 13/10/2023 at 10:54, ditchman said:

thank god ...i was beginning to think i had been a bit tooo outa da box.......stu......yew got a brain boi 

cloudy with meatballs with goldenshowers.................some people want it simple ...there is no fun in that

Trying no to encourage you after the hamster post 😁

On 12/10/2023 at 21:16, ditchman said:

Last winter there were several yellow warnings for snow.............we all know not to eat yellow snow......

we now inEast anglia have "A YELLOW RAIN " warning...................jeesus christ......now some of us would actually enjoy this event....but the weather forecasters should think before they write up predictions........

**** good one Sir

10 hours ago, ditchman said:

bloody frost this morning...

Would you believe yet another Yellow weather warning for us poor East Anglians , this is not for one day but for two , from Wednesday dinnertime till Friday , nearly non stop rain and they are talking about 1 1/2 inches , so get you down to the co-op first thing in the morning and stock up with four candles , no not fork handles but genuine candles , enough food and a bottle of the co-ops finest Red , when this crisis is over we should be able to cope with the next one which could well be amber , with the county on major panic stations keep your chin up and I hope to see you on the other side :lol:

2 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Would you believe yet another Yellow weather warning for us poor East Anglians , this is not for one day but for two , from Wednesday dinnertime till Friday , nearly non stop rain and they are talking about 1 1/2 inches , so get you down to the co-op first thing in the morning and stock up with four candles , no not fork handles but genuine candles , enough food and a bottle of the co-ops finest Red , when this crisis is over we should be able to cope with the next one which could well be amber , with the county on major panic stations keep your chin up and I hope to see you on the other side :lol:

if the weather bureau issue many more coloured warnings ...we will all turn queer...........