Labour Party in complete DISARRAY

TIGHTCHOKE

On 16/11/2023 at 14:45, Flashman said:

Labour and the SNP appear to be the parties of Muslim solidarity, rather than the majority of their constituents. 

Perhaps the shadow of Corbyn, Williamson and the rest still hangs over them?

I did see a video of some Muslim extremists saying of course they would vote Labour, as the Tories are far more likely to stand up to them and their extreme ideology, whilst Labour and it’s cronies are too afraid to say anything. 

Just like in Rotherham etc. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

I did see a video of some Muslim extremists saying of course they would vote Labour, as the Tories are far more likely to stand up to them and their extreme ideology, whilst Labour and it’s cronies are too afraid to say anything. 

I can believe that. It's no different to ukip being hijacked by the far right. If the bnp or other extremists partys have no chance of election, extremists will attach themselves to the next least worse party (in their view), or at least one that will have the least interference in their cause.

14 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

GB News? 

1 hour ago, Red696 said:

😂  “able”  Surely that should read ‘allowed’?  Because if the “other issues” don’t improve the vast majority will be unable to afford to shoot.

it is a sad fact the 2 main parties are no better than each other, so my vote will have to go with whatever party offers the least worst impact on my families living standards.  

In terms of shooting, one party has a good portion of members that want to ban it, and the other party doesn’t. Living standards will always be up and down, but a shooting ban would never be overturned if it came to pass.

6 minutes ago, Genghis said:

In terms of shooting, one party has a good portion of members that want to ban it, and the other party doesn’t. Living standards will always be up and down, but a shooting ban would never be overturned if it came to pass.

As the conservatives are the ones who have enacted multiple firearm bans and restrictions I don’t hold out much hope either way. 

47 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

As the conservatives are the ones who have enacted multiple firearm bans and restrictions I don’t hold out much hope either way. 

Most of the serving party members from 1997 and now either retired or dead. Currently, one party is making noise on tougher restrictions and one isn’t. Better to vote for the one that isn’t.

1 minute ago, Genghis said:

Most of the serving party members from 1997 and now either retired or dead. Currently, one party is making noise on tougher restrictions and one isn’t. Better to vote for the one that isn’t.

57 minutes ago, Genghis said:

Please can you share some links proving these claims, as a ‘floating’ voter it’s possibly valuable info.  I usually vote based on whats best financially for my family, may be time to broaden the outlook if the evidence is strong.

Please can you share some links proving these claims, as a ‘floating’ voter it’s possibly valuable info.  I usually vote based on whats best financially for my family, may be time to broaden the outlook if the evidence is strong.

As a floating voter, you might wish to google the facts yourself.

34 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

To be honest IMHO unless you are on benefits or a member of a big union I would put my vote where it would stop Leiboor winning.   If you have a normal job and/or a private pension/savings they will rob you blind.

That is not to mention their views on country pursuits, immigration, and EU. 

If you have a normal job and/or a private pension/savings you have already been robbed by the current door handles. We have the highest level of tax ever under this lot and the lowest level of services ever. Ok it was not their fault that we had covid and Brexit but they have done their utmost to make us poorer as a result. Johnson, Truss for goodness sake what does it take for people to see this???????

9 minutes ago, oowee said:

If you have a normal job and/or a private pension/savings you have already been robbed by the current door handles. We have the highest level of tax ever under this lot and the lowest level of services ever. Ok it was not their fault that we had covid and Brexit but they have done their utmost to make us poorer as a result. Johnson, Truss for goodness sake what does it take for people to see this???????

The least worst option got through.

1 hour ago, Red696 said:

https://www.lukepollard.org/keyhams-law/

This is specifically the law that Luke Pollard has been pushing for.

Note that he only refers to pump action shotguns, but when he’s been pressed on this by his supporters on Facebook he has admitted that he wouldn’t be opposed to the law being applied to all firearms. The ‘exception’ that he refers to is open to debate. Does it mean that anyone with shooting permissions would be exempt, or would permissions be scrutinised to determine what is ‘sufficient’ under this new law.

Pollard is not an insignificant figure within the party. Too many are brushing him off.

There has also been talk in Devon and Cornwall of abolishing temporary licenses and guns being confiscated until renewals have been processed.

I strongly believe that if any notable incident like Keyham happens while Labour are in power then it would mean the end of gun ownership for many.

1 hour ago, oowee said:

Brexit? I really don't see what that has to do with the current financial situation. Both Covid and the war in Ukraine have driven the current situation, not brexit.

8 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

To be honest IMHO unless you are on benefits or a member of a big union I would put my vote where it would stop Leiboor winning.   If you have a normal job and/or a private pension/savings they will rob you blind.

That is not to mention their views on country pursuits, immigration, and EU. 

You mean just like the Cons

10 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Brexit? I really don't see what that has to do with the current financial situation. Both Covid and the war in Ukraine have driven the current situation, not brexit.

6% on food prices for non tariff barriers. £5.8 billion costs on food alone. 

I just go by experience.

Whenever Labour have been in power, they completely mucked up the country.

The state that the Conservatives are in now is due largely to Blair's actions on immigration and the infiltration of lefties into the civil service and judiciary

1 minute ago, amateur said:

Whenever Labour have been in power, they completely mucked up the country.

I can't disagree with that

1 minute ago, amateur said:

The state that the Conservatives are in now is due largely to some degree to Blair's actions on immigration and the infiltration of lefties into the civil service and judiciary has made any form of a Gov't getting business enacted into law and carried out very difficult.

Despite being a long term Tory voter, I can't agree without changes (as shown above).  However, lack of wanting to do Brexit and weakness (May), incompetence, accident prone and indecisive (Mr & Mrs Johnson/Cummins), totally out of her depth (Truss) - and suffering from an ill disciplined and backstabbing rabble of MPs (Sunak) play a major part.

With the very large majority Gov't held (thanks mainly to a situation well played by Johnson and very poorly played by Corbyn) - getting controversial matters on immigration through should have been relatively easy, but the opportunity was totally wasted by incompetence, sniping, disobedience, disloyalty, chaos, wastage on vanity schemes (a Johnson speciality) like HS2 and Net Zero, bad behaviour and general dismal support from many back bench and some more senior MPs has betrayed the electorate.

There is little doubt in my mind that Corbyn would have been much worse ........... but May, Johnson (assisted(?) by Mrs J and Cummins), Truss (hopeless) and so far Sunak could have all done so much better with their massive majority and a weak opposition.

1 minute ago, Gordon R said:

Is it better to do your own research or wait for others to provide it? 

I have been 'questioned' as to source of my information so many times, that I now tend to put a link to my source, so that the questioners can go and look.  The fact is that on many things, you can find almost any view you want.  They range from the 'loony' to the "main stream media".  Take your pick, but remember many of the 'loony' feeds make their money by getting loads of 'clicks'.