Pine marten in my sights

GREENGRASS

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, simcgunner said:

A Wonderful photo. In many years in the woods I have only caught a glimpse of one on one occasion. You have exceptional talent.

After an overnight drive up to the Highlands of Scotland, I stopped in a remote lay-by for a hot drink and a breakfast sandwich. 
As the sun came up the litter bins about two yards from the vehicle had several pine martins foraging for scraps.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Wymberley

The wifes operation went well and I collected her on Tuesday evening she is being waited on by myself and the daughters even the dog has jobs she and is recovering well.

I intend to visit the printers in the morning Saturday 9th Decemebr. I have 10 other jobs to get printed and 1 on canvas.

All being well your order should be in the post on Monday morning paymant can be sorted after you have received the print and confirmed your happy with it.

Regards

GG

Thanks to all that viewed and responded I am pleased you enjoyed viewing the image,

It's a pleasure to recieve feedback good or bad all is noted and appreciated.

GG :ninja: Milo 🐶

On 27/11/2023 at 07:45, London Best said:

After an overnight drive up to the Highlands of Scotland, I stopped in a remote lay-by for a hot drink and a breakfast sandwich. 
As the sun came up the litter bins about two yards from the vehicle had several pine martins foraging for scraps.

We were in a holiday cottage near Fort Augustus, every night a Pine Marten would visit the bird table, it really liked peanut butter.

Fantastic image GG

On 08/12/2023 at 14:41, GREENGRASS said:

Hi Wymberley

The wifes operation went well and I collected her on Tuesday evening she is being waited on by myself and the daughters even the dog has jobs she and is recovering well.

I intend to visit the printers in the morning Saturday 9th Decemebr. I have 10 other jobs to get printed and 1 on canvas.

All being well your order should be in the post on Monday morning paymant can be sorted after you have received the print and confirmed your happy with it.

Regards

GG

Thanks to all that viewed and responded I am pleased you enjoyed viewing the image,

It's a pleasure to recieve feedback good or bad all is noted and appreciated.

GG  Milo 🐶

Just arrived and so well packaged even Hermes couldn't have damaged it.

I am absolutely delighted. The 'aspect ratio' for want of a better term is exactly as I had wished and the enlarged picture looks even better than shown on the thread. My heartfelt thanks simply don't begin to cover it.

PM on way.

:thanks: