Advert

ditchman

7 minutes ago, ditchman said:

at the top of the page i keep getting an advert of a woman trying to stuff a tissue up her nu-nu..........................anyone else getting this advert ?.....

itsmost disconserting

What have you been searching for this time?

Some time ago there was a thread about Janus Anus or somesuch website. The general consensus was that the advertisements that appear are individual to each SD member dependent on his or her browsing habits elsewhere on the internet...I've got eBay as that's where I just been two, three or four times today. 

Edited by enfieldspares

7 minutes ago, B391 said:

just an advert for a piano for me 🤔

how refreshingly boring.................i also get ads for very expensive womens underware....that certainly dont keep yer bits warm

I was getting a lot of busty women with big bottoms in tight leotard type of clothing, blowed if I know what they were advertising I got distracted. 

If you keep clicking the top right corner box of the adverts you can change the settings to make them go away, it seems to work as they have finally disappeared ☹️