Shemagh

welsh1

Watching the news and the great unwashed with Greta were outside the court after yet again being let off on another technicallity, and what struck me was them all wearing shemagh's, Why? i wore one in the military when on operations for the dust in the desert etc, but why is it so popular in the protester world ?London isn't that well known for its sandstorms. Do they all think they are little terrorists and it makes them look edgy?

Depending on your stance on the reality of climate change. It was a bit bullish by the UK government to lean on the Met to arrest Greta Thunberg......Bearing in mind Ritchie Sunak our glorious unelected prime ministers Indian family firm has just profited to the extent of 1.5 billion from the UK releasing 125 new fossil fuel extraction licences. Google it....all the info is plain to see.

Edited by morgan

55 minutes ago, morgan said:

Depending on your stance on the reality of climate change. It was a bit bullish by the UK government to lean on the Met to arrest Greta Thunberg......Bearing in mind Ritchie Sunak our glorious unelected prime ministers Indian family firm has just profited to the extent of 1.5 billion from the UK releasing 125 new fossil fuel extraction licences. Google it....all the info is plain to see.

so which side of the fence are you're on then?

personally i think it's a tax scam.the world goes through natural cycles which can be proved geologically and 10000 years since when i could have been skiing on 1500 mtrs of ice above my house or swimming in a tropical sea a couple of million years before that.

etc,etc,etc 

who was responsible then?

58 minutes ago, morgan said:

No Prime ministers are elected.

I resent the amount of tax payers money being wasted on the idiot Greta and her mindless, moronic friends.

On the other hand, Governments might actually like her. She keeps stoking the greenhouse gas scam fire, which enables milking the populous, via dodgy taxes.

5 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I resent the amount of tax payers money being wasted on the idiot Greta and her mindless, moronic friends.

On the other hand, Governments might actually like her. She keeps stoking the greenhouse gas scam fire, which enables milking the populous, via dodgy taxes.

Is the correct answer?

I wear a shemagh. I have worn one for 40 years. I wear it whilst operating my American machine for converting dinosaurs into noise and a modicum of forward movement. Do you think I should stop in case somebody thinks I am an eco warrior?

On 02/02/2024 at 21:18, Zoli 12 guage said:

so which side of the fence are you're on then?

personally i think it's a tax scam.the world goes through natural cycles which can be proved geologically and 10000 years since when i could have been skiing on 1500 mtrs of ice above my house or swimming in a tropical sea a couple of million years before that.

etc,etc,etc 

who was responsible then?

This, exactly. I am relived to see at least on here so many of like minded philosophy. Problem is, it will become a lot worse than a mere tax scam, in a fairly short time frame. Once the WHO's new pandemic treaty comes into play in May this year (unless it is scuppered which is looking unlikely), if Guiterrez and his cronies decide we have a climate emergency overnight, they can if they wish make economically  and socially crippling restraints with immediate effect (lockdowns, restriction of movement), unchallenged by any individual UN country's government. Tangent and rant over....I also wear shemaghs, they are brilliant bits of kit

Edited by Acerforestry

On 02/02/2024 at 18:40, welsh1 said:

Watching the news and the great unwashed with Greta were outside the court after yet again being let off on another technicallity, and what struck me was them all wearing shemagh's, Why? i wore one in the military when on operations for the dust in the desert etc, but why is it so popular in the protester world ?London isn't that well known for its sandstorms. Do they all think they are little terrorists and it makes them look edgy?

Called power dressing, to create an impression menace maybe?