Hilarious!

Scully

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, redial said:

Ka-Ching.

Reminds me of the Lady-in-Waiting who got the heave-ho at the palace for asking a black woman where she was from.

The UK has gone mad.

a black woman with an African name she'd plucked out of the air (as she was born with a normal English sounding name) and was wearing a mish mash of varying African garb to get the exact reaction she did.

20 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Michael Gove is on the BBC right now still trying to answer questions about the comment and the MONEY...................

My view is when the labour party return the money to the unions who's leaders have often made antisemitic statements they should consider returning it.

20 hours ago, janner said:

This chap must be some kind of real, brave tough guy to threaten, however remotely, an 80 year old woman that has done nothing wrong apart from giving her whole working life to SELF service,

If he said that about my dear old gran i would go round to his house and stick the £10,000,000 'baksheesh' given in advance of him receiving the taxpayer funded £150,000,000 contact and the free helicopter rides right up his jackzy,

What happened to knowing right from wrong in this ******* country

Janner, I noticed an error in you post, so I have sorted it out for you.

7 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

My view is when the labour party return the money to the unions who's leaders have often made antisemitic statements they should consider returning it.

A VERY valid point, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.     :good:

14 hours ago, JKD said:

And,,,, ignored in parliament today 🙋

And that too was racism in her eyes.

1 hour ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

a black woman with an African name she'd plucked out of the air (as she was born with a normal English sounding name) and was wearing a mish mash of varying African garb to get the exact reaction she did.

They are race grifters, both Abbot and whatever she calls herself.

9 hours ago, redial said:

Ka-Ching.

Reminds me of the Lady-in-Waiting who got the heave-ho at the palace for asking a black woman where she was from.

The UK has gone mad.

In fact the good lady, Lady Susan Hussey, has been quietly (but quite rightly in my view) reinstated as part of the Royal's team.

1 hour ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

a black woman with an African name she'd plucked out of the air (as she was born with a normal English sounding name)

She was using the name Ngosi Fulani - but she was originally christened Marlene Headley.   The names she uses now are of West African tribal origin apparently.

4 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

She was using the name Ngosi Fulani - but she was originally christened Marlene Headley.   The names she uses now are of West African tribal origin apparently.

A mish mash of names. Fulani is a tribe and would not be used as a 'surname', so the grifter knew a lot about her supposed heritage.

1 minute ago, Yellow Bear said:

I suspect she senses the writing is on the wall for her spot at the trough later in the year.

Undoubtedly, YB.

Just now, Penelope said:

Fulani is a tribe and would not be used as a 'surname'

It is - and she may have chosen it for reasons that the 'Fula' are a 'tribe' who have an Islamic background and are almost exclusively Muslim.  That may be important to her 'networking'.

41 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

In fact the good lady, Lady Susan Hussey, has been quietly (but quite rightly in my view) reinstated as part of the Royal's team.

33 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

It is - and she may have chosen it for reasons that the 'Fula' are a 'tribe' who have an Islamic background and are almost exclusively Muslim.  That may be important to her 'networking'.

"christened" and "muslim" 🤔🙄😮 used in the description of the same race card playing lump of excrement.

Edited by Zoli 12 guage

23 minutes ago, Rem260 said:

Diane has done the maths and said it was 7,943,231 times!!!!

The speaker probably ignored her because he knew what she would say would be unintelligible anyway...

The sooner she quits politics, the average IQ of MPs will likely go from 80 to a more 'sensible' 85 :lol:

18 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

The speaker probably ignored her because he knew what she would say would be unintelligible anyway...

would be nice to think she’s thick but no quickly twigged if she kept standing the mugs ignoring her would prove she’s denied chance to respond and it worked saps didn’t even see it happening lol 

5 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

I find that truly embarrassing! 
Quite rightly unashamed of her origins and heritage, but possibly not to the extent she wants to move back there?