HELP Please - Anti Fog / Non Steamy shooting glasses

I have bought quite a lot of different shooting/safety glasses (non prescription) over the year and despite having about 10 pairs to hand I constantly find my glasses steaming up.

I know for a fact my head gets warm and steamy compared to "normal" people and I'm mainly shooting in outdoors temperatures so basically the perfect steam up scenario.

I have bought multiple pairs with interchangeable lenses and "anti fog" and "high airflow" and all the stuff you'd think would stop them steaming up.

I am therefore asking the PW community for something quite specific - is there someone out there that has had this problem themselves and found a specific brand / model that just don't steam up?

D

4 hours ago, RCB56 said:

Simple. Don't wear glasses.

Some clayshooting grounds insist upon their being worn at all times, whilst on the ground. They are also compulsory if you are shooting in any competitions. Having seen the outcome of not wearing safety glasses of some form, whilst at a shooting ground, I put mine on in the car park of the ground and leave them on, until I am leaving. I am too old to adapt to 'shooting off the other shoulder'.

On 26/03/2024 at 21:23, Westley said:

Some clayshooting grounds insist upon their being worn at all times, whilst on the ground. They are also compulsory if you are shooting in any competitions. Having seen the outcome of not wearing safety glasses of some form, whilst at a shooting ground, I put mine on in the car park of the ground and leave them on, until I am leaving. I am too old to adapt to 'shooting off the other shoulder'.

This šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†

Ā 

only one pair of eyes, Iā€™m protecting them!

Ā 

Ā 

personally, they are just as important as ear pro, mine go on as soon as I get out of the car.

Ā