Gutfiller

sausages in cumberland onion gravy.....zoooshed up stuffing with grated lemon zest extra fresh herbs...cranberries...butter..black pepper..........lovely fresh sweetheart cabbage with a knob of butter on it

i have a chocolate and cream sundea for later.........after my lay down

"better to burn out...than fade away..."

P1010176ss.jpg

P1010175ss.jpg

P1010174ss.jpg

Christ on a bike that looks nice, being hyper critical I might suggest caramelising the onions but you are in nail on the head territory with this one, I honestly think you should consider writing a recipe book and looking at getting it printed.

24 minutes ago, London Best said:

Needs spuds for me.

it has mash....dont you like mash ?

38 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

Christ on a bike that looks nice, being hyper critical I might suggest caramelising the onions but you are in nail on the head territory with this one, I honestly think you should consider writing a recipe book and looking at getting it printed.

you are right about the onions.................i was bloody starving and couldnt wait for them the caramelise.....this is a very quick meal to do...

13 minutes ago, ditchman said:

it has mash....dont you like mash ?

Oh yeah! I’m your man for mash. But you didn’t mention it in the ingredients list.

We had a venison pie for dinner tonight (muntjac diced shoulder) with peas and carrots and Jersey Royals. Courtesy of Mrs. L.B. of course, my limit is somewhere around the toast and jam level.

Edited by London Best

Looks very nice.  I also like to make something out of stuffing (Paxo) to go with sausages (and other things).  Not being a fan of sweet things with my meat course, I sometimes add chopped mushrooms, or the dried onions you get in packets.  I also add a bit of butter to it.  Another 'addition' I make sometimes is some wholegrain mustard or horseradish stirred into the mash.

19 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

My My, hey hey, rock and roll is here to stay.

what the heck are you on about..............speakin in parables ?

32 minutes ago, London Best said:

Oh yeah! I’m your man for mash. But you didn’t mention it in the ingredients list.

We had a venison pie for dinner tonight (muntjac diced shoulder) with peas and carrots and Jersey Royals. Courtesy of Mrs. L.B. of course, my limit is somewhere around the toast and jam level.

Toast and jam eh.......Monticeto jam no doubt...........living the dream...

Hello, Simons Cook Book 👍, It is coming to that time of year when it is mostly Salad Days for me and some Frying or Slow cooker dinners in between , Still debating one of those Air Fryers as my George Foreman grill and Frying Pan has got old and cruddy , My Chinese induction hob is still going after 10 years use so not bad for about £10 , i may invest in a new Frying pan as i do like a good fry up on occasions, Tinned new potatoes chipped cook well in a frying pan, Years ago when i was working i use to eat out a lot in the local carvery as i knew the owners, had a pub to, so after pub time it was dinner and late drinks, oh happy days🤔😀 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

6 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, Simons Cook Book 👍, It is coming to that time of year when it is mostly Salad Days for me and some Frying or Slow cooker dinners in between , Still debating one of those Air Fryers as my George Foreman grill and Frying Pan has got old and cruddy , My Chinese induction hob is still going after 10 years use so not bad for about £10 , i may invest in a new Frying pan as i do like a good fry up on occasions, Tinned new potatoes chipped cook well in a frying pan, Years ago when i was working i use to eat out a lot in the local carvery as i knew the owners, had a pub to, so after pub time it was dinner and late drinks, oh happy days🤔😀 

No Air Fryer?? There was a time when you would have been publicly flogged 😀. Get one quick, buy the biggest, cheapest one you can find - don't get fooled by all the useless auto settings and internet connectivity as you will most likely never use them, pre heat/temp and timer is about all you need. 

26 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

No Air Fryer?? There was a time when you would have been publicly flogged 😀. Get one quick, buy the biggest, cheapest one you can find - don't get fooled by all the useless auto settings and internet connectivity as you will most likely never use them, pre heat/temp and timer is about all you need. 

Having tried two air fryers, you are quite right, the biggest cheapest and simplest I can find - which I now have.  It's called my normal fan oven.

21 hours ago, 7daysinaweek said:

A meal fit for the Kurgen!

aahhhhhh you have been paying attention at the back:lol:

29 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Having tried two air fryers, you are quite right, the biggest cheapest and simplest I can find - which I now have.  It's called my normal fan oven.

yup :good:

22 hours ago, ditchman said:

what the heck are you on about..............speakin in parables ?

Toast and jam eh.......Monticeto jam no doubt...........living the dream...

22 hours ago, billytheghillie said:

My My, hey hey, rock and roll is here to stay.

Well its obvious you Nurfuk boys and others on here are not musically educated. That line is from a song by the great Neil Young! Shame on you,s, and pay attention at the back.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

Well its obvious you Nurfuk boys and others on here are not musically educated. That line is from a song by the great Neil Young! Shame on you,s, and pay attention at the back.

so what the **** has it got to do with this post...............are you still taking your pills ?......if you are you must be doing it the french way..:w00t:

Edited by ditchman

20 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

Well it was you that quoted it in your 1st post1 Come on keep up at the back.

He was quoting the Kurgan from the film "Highlander",,,, or maybe from the Def Leppard song "Rock of Ages" 🤓

Nice bangers and mash BTW 👍

Edited by JKD

2 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

Neil Youngs song was way before highlander and def/ lep

I didn't say it wasn't, read my post properly and ,,,, keep up at the back 🫣😆