Pride flags on the pavement

harrycatcat1

1 hour ago, clangerman said:

local boy made good by convincing suckers his graffiti’s worth millions! lol 

FYI,he's not had to convince anybody,the "suckers" decided for themselves that it was "real" artwork and therefore is sought after and valued according.

16 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Why are they defacing pavements with flags anyway?

Virtue signalling and forced teaming. That's not the proper Pride flag, that's the "Progress Pride" flag which "includes" brown and black for people of colour (in case they weren't included under LGB - a very racist decision in and of itself), plus the Trans pink and blue (forced teaming - trans is not a sexuality, it's a belief). The trans agenda is anti homosexual and misogynistic in the extreme. Stonewall makes money out of people paying to be educated about their new way of thinking. They are encouraged to do things like this to score "points" to show how compliant they are. Councils love them. The Police are the most Stonewalled institution in this country - but as Stonewall's hate crimes are just another stick to beat women and gays with that's hardly surprising.

1 hour ago, clangerman said:

local boy made good by convincing suckers his graffiti’s worth millions! lol 

A man of the people who charges £15 for a tea/coffee mug at his gallary.

Not to mention his dinghy stunt at Glastonbury!!

29 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

Virtue signalling and forced teaming. That's not the proper Pride flag, that's the "Progress Pride" flag which "includes" brown and black for people of colour (in case they weren't included under LGB - a very racist decision in and of itself), plus the Trans pink and blue (forced teaming - trans is not a sexuality, it's a belief). The trans agenda is anti homosexual and misogynistic in the extreme. Stonewall makes money out of people paying to be educated about their new way of thinking. They are encouraged to do things like this to score "points" to show how compliant they are. Councils love them. The Police are the most Stonewalled institution in this country - but as Stonewall's hate crimes are just another stick to beat women and gays with that's hardly surprising.

Pure grift.

Banksy is certainly not a vandal,

He has used much of his easily earnt fortune for good,

I have a feeling that these Banksy exhibitions are not sanctioned by the artist but by some cockey del boy type who has simply cobbled together some pics, genuine or not and hired prominent floor space to exhibit for the delight of the gullible and chronically stupid.

A philanthropist like Banksy charging £15 for a cuppa!!, if you believe that then i have some magic beans to sell if you are interested,

His thought provoking works in and around the west bank are a joy to behold,

The man is a true genius.

As with any new art that breaks through there will always be people that dont get it,

Edited by janner

13 hours ago, janner said:

A philanthropist like Banksy charging £15 for a cuppa!!, if you believe that then i have some magic beans to sell if you are interested,

You were saying?

https://www.google.com/search?q=banksy+coffee+mug&rlz=1C1GCEA_enGB885GB885&oq=banksy+coffee+mu&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBwgAEAAYgAQyBwgAEAAYgAQyBggBEEUYOTIKCAIQABiABBiiBDIKCAMQABiiBBiJBTIKCAQQABiiBBiJBTIKCAUQABiABBiiBKgCALACAA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

13 hours ago, janner said:

Banksy is certainly not a vandal,

He has used much of his easily earnt fortune for good,

I have a feeling that these Banksy exhibitions are not sanctioned by the artist but by some cockey del boy type who has simply cobbled together some pics, genuine or not and hired prominent floor space to exhibit for the delight of the gullible and chronically stupid.

His thought provoking works in and around the west bank are a joy to behold,

The man is a true genius.

As with any new art that breaks through there will always be people that dont get it,

If he painted my house wall, there's no doubt he'd be a vandal. I'd want him prosecuted to the full extent of the law, the only way I'd drop the charges would be if he publicly scrubbed it all back off. 

26 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Thats exactly it,

Some mugs think that its to do with and sanctioned by Banksy but its not,

As Banksy himself has said, his work is legally free to reproduce and 

"Copyright is for losers"

22 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

If he painted my house wall, there's no doubt he'd be a vandal. I'd want him prosecuted to the full extent of the law, the only way I'd drop the charges would be if he publicly scrubbed it all back off. 

Its not likely tho is it,

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

If I caught him (or anybody else) painting my house wall I would be kicking his ladder from under him.

1 hour ago, janner said:

Thats exactly it,

Some mugs think that its to do with and sanctioned by Banksy but its not,

As Banksy himself has said, his work is legally free to reproduce and 

"Copyright is for losers"

Its not likely tho is it,

Thankfully no, I wouldn't want his trash, so called art sprayed on my beautiful building. 

52 minutes ago, London Best said:

If I caught him (or anybody else) painting my house wall I would be kicking his ladder from under him.

🤣🤣🤣 You'd definitely make the papers. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/07/2024 at 17:07, harrycatcat1 said:

I have just seen on the telly news that pride flags drawn on the pavement have been defaced.

There is a police investigation 🔎 and forensic officers are on the scene collecting evidence. 

Anyone that gets burgled can't get a copper out to look, but draw on the pavement and it's call out the full force of the law.

The world's gone mad 🙄

Correct!