Pukka pie time

ditchman

those pukka pies are not too bad.....i take it out of the foil and gently run water all over the pastry ...then drop it back in the stretched foil container and pop it in the oven...

I've just hit Morrisons in Stamford after rain stopped play while I was painting.

Got a couple of pizzas, some bread, 6 steaks and a few other bits and pieces for a tenner.

I left the langoustines for someone else as I didn't need a starter.

33 minutes ago, islandgun said:

well tanned, with a smattering of clay pigeon

"that" post is a wind up..........im not bighting anymore on it.........guns and sex dont mix...im surprised WELSH has let it continue

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

"that" post is a wind up.......

Certainly looks that way, can't imagine any American gun forum would take it seriously either, not sure what harm it could do though

2 minutes ago, Charliedog said:

I always serve my pies upside down, is there an approved etiquette, am I alone? 

Do you not want a crust ?

12 hours ago, ditchman said:

"that" post is a wind up..........im not bighting anymore on it.........guns and sex dont mix...im surprised WELSH has let it continue

I woke up this morning to a post with two pictures of him and her lying on the couch ,full frontal, and both had used a lot of immac hair remover, they also waffled on about trump and conspiricy theories.
The ban button was hit, it was fun while it lasted.

11 hours ago, Charliedog said:

I always serve my pies upside down, is there an approved etiquette, am I alone?

I don't serve them on a plate upside down, but whenever I buy a steak and kidney individual pie from a butchers to eat out and about, I always hold them upside down.  Haven't a clue why !!

My local Poundland sells the Pukka pies in the frozen cabinet, 2 for £2. I love the steak and kidney ones, yummie. Local chippie sells them £4.50 each, l know everyone has to make a living, but Poundland aren't selling them for a loss are they! 

FB