Benazir Bhutto killed

henry d

Bad bad news.Millions of upset supporters destabilizing a nuclear armed country with another next door.She was going to give us and the U.S right of "Hot Pursuit" of Taliban into Pakistan.Musharraf does not do that.She would have been a big asset to the West and our troops in Afghanistan.

ps She was brave too I agree.They nearly got her couple of months ago but still went election campaigning.

What a shame( they should of had a bigger bomb) - well i suppose its one less to own a corner shop over here

Come on now chap I don't feel that we need comments like this on here!! In this day and age this sort of comment is unacceptable, and even more so on a public forum. I feel that it is too easy for people to find out who you are and make trouble for you.

Below is part of a thread from another forum showing what the public can do to outspoken people, you can have your opinions but when they are of this nature "KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF" :good:

to all of you that use facebook, make sure your profile is set to private, and details are viewable to friends only.

i didnt do this, and now someone is/was trying to make an impact on me..

basically i made a group up called 'ive got a teddy bear named mohammed, what ya gonna do...'

the group was a free speach discussion on the topic following the british teacher in sudan.

i was trying to moderate it as best i could with the limited internet access i have since ive just moved home.

within a week almost 10,000 people signed up and there were numerous funny pictures posted, as well as some serious posts and joke posts from both sides.

offensive items i was deleting when i was seeing them.

within a few days i was recieving hate mail, death threats and warnings that i should close the group...

then last tuesday at stupid o'clock in the morning i get a message from someone telling me he is emailing my work about how racist ive been on facebook... well work got that email.

since nothing come of that, he decided to create an account using my name, and picture..

and then he joined the group (which i had now left because i cannot close it, and i didnt want anything do with it because of the risk involving work - i dont want to lose my job!)

once he joined the group he posed as me, and wrote some of the most racist offensive comments ive ever seen. then one of the messages said 'if you have a problem with me, please call my work' and he left my work number

ive no idea how he got my full name, or directors email addresses..

i managed to get facebook to close the account he made using my name, and ive left facebook completely

i tried to copy and paste the comments he wrote into a word document as proof it wasnt me. as some comments he was talking about the real me as 3rd person (or whatever its called)

but as i clicked save, word crashed (typical) so i went to start over and facebook had deleted his account and all the comments with it.

ive never replied to this persons messages or anything. he is a complete psyco

so make your profiles PRIVATE! most of this could have been avoided if i had bother to find out how to do it and done it.

currently there is almost 16,000 members of that group. and last week there were 1,500 people signing up per day

my conclusion on this is

Free speach is dead! - Unless you can hide somewhere !

Think how some thing could affect yourself, sometimes information as little as your IP address can do it!!

Dean :good:

Below is part of a thread from another forum showing what the public can do to outspoken people, you can have your opinions but when they are of this nature "KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF"

And why should he Dean, the people of this Country, not there's cannot speak out in case of reprisals......................!!!! Yer Right.

That's right, bury your heads in the sand, do nothing about it, thats why the country is in the state it's IN.

My opinion, Get Rid Of The Do Gooders.............The rest will take care of itself.

BJ.

On a better note for the Mod's, 10/10 Cranfield for not deleting his post, I to cannot see how it breaches any rules, & the same for TulkyUK for voicing the opinion of many.

Don't think that by not deleting the comments we support them.

My personal opinion is that they show a complete lack of sensitivity and a large dose of pig ignorance.

Do I still get 10/10 ?..............somehow I doubt it.

On a better note for the Mod's, 10/10 Cranfield for not deleting his post, I to cannot see how it breaches any rules, & the same for TulkyUK for voicing the opinion of many.

My personal opinion is that they show a complete lack of sensitivity and a large dose of pig ignorance.

you do from me cranfield everyone should be able to express theirselves even if its a little insensetive

Cranfield,

I understand how you feel about Tulkyuks post. The trouble is, these people don't exactly do a lot to improve westerners perceptions of them. When we see video clips on the news of the people in these countries chanting, cheering and generally whipping themselves into a frenzy they come across as a load of lunatics. I know that is a generalisation, but the media never show us the sensible ones as they are far less newsworthy.

I have sympathy for Benazir Bhuttos family, but not for her. Unfortunately, she should have realised that her family should be her first priority, not her countrymen or her nation. It was a foregone conclusion that sooner or later one of the assassination attempts was going to be successful.

In my eyes she is not a martyr, she was a well meaning but misguided fool.

On a different note, people naive enough to list their personal details on sites such as Facebook are just plain stupid. My son recently put his car up for sale. A young woman phoned up about it and arranged to come and view it. My son Googled her name and got her Facebook page. The stuff he found out about her was unbelievable.

1) Don't think that by not deleting the comments we support them. Who said you DID....& who's we, I was refering to you.

2) Do I still get 10/10 ?..............somehow I doubt it. You did for Tulky's post, but for your reply on this one your back to the normal....

BJ.

Cranfield,

I understand how you feel about Tulkyuks post. The trouble is, these people don't exactly do a lot to improve westerners perceptions of them. When we see video clips on the news of the people in these countries chanting, cheering and generally whipping themselves into a frenzy they come across as a load of lunatics. I know that is a generalisation, but the media never show us the sensible ones as they are far less newsworthy.

I have sympathy for Benazir Bhuttos family, but not for her. Unfortunately, she should have realised that her family should be her first priority, not her countrymen or her nation. It was a foregone conclusion that sooner or later one of the assassination attempts was going to be successful.

In my eyes she is not a martyr, she was a well meaning but misguided fool.

On a different note, people naive enough to list their personal details on sites such as Facebook are just plain stupid. My son recently put his car up for sale. A young woman phoned up about it and arranged to come and view it. My son Googled her name and got her Facebook page. The stuff he found out about her was unbelievable.

You're missing one big thing here. How do you expect these countries to change when the people who are most for change are assasinated. The more radical extremists have no interest in the country changing as it means dilution of their power over the people. She wasn't foolish she knew exactly what she was doing and decided the risk was worthwhile for the good of her country.

As for Tulyuks post it may not have broken any rules but it is very very short sighted but typical of a few on here

As for Tulyuks post it may not have broken any rules but it is very very short sighted but typical of a few on here

maybe? but it sure as hell rams home (for the time being) the one thing different about us and "them" tuly can say it and he can think it, you may not agree but thats his right, butto tried it in that godforsaken hell hole that is fuelling the fires of the midd east ( frightening to think they are a nuclear power) and she was shown the method of debate over there,

cheers KW