Looking towards the future

henry d

Instead of looking back, what do you want to do in the coming year.

Are you going to go hunting boar in Eastern Europe ?

Do you intend to go pigeon shooting more ?

Lessons with a clay coach to sharpen you ?

Well...........??

I have been keeping the vermin, pigeon and rabbit down on a large farm for 6-7 years now and get invited to the farmers pheasant shoot. He puts a couple of hundred down and has 2 shoots a year. I think he could get another 2 days in and let them and cover his costs.

Of course he will be too busy farming to feed/trap etc. so will need someone to do that.............

.........So this year I will be making the appropriate noises :good:

Instead of looking back, what do you want to do in the coming year.

Are you going to go hunting boar in Eastern Europe ?

Do you intend to go pigeon shooting more ?

Lessons with a clay coach to sharpen you ?

Well...........??

I have been keeping the vermin, pigeon and rabbit down on a large farm for 6-7 years now and get invited to the farmers pheasant shoot. He puts a couple of hundred down and has 2 shoots a year. I think he could get another 2 days in and let them and cover his costs.

Of course he will be too busy farming to feed/trap etc. so will need someone to do that.............

.........So this year I will be making the appropriate noises :lol:

All I want is to live to be very old, in good health and with a few quid more than i need in my wallet (fat chance with this government :lol: )

Happy new year to everyone :lol:

:good: D2D

More shooting/fishing and less talking about it, but then I say that every year :lol:

It should start well, Grayling fishing later this week, hope to be doing a walk and stand day in January too, just waiting to be asked :good:

<maybe> just maybe doing some deer cull days in February . .

Fishing in Devon April/May - again maybe, but hopefully.

Stalking for a week in Scotland in October/November - definitely

Boar shooting in Eastern Europe - definitely

Walked up day, or days, again back end of the year sometime somewhere.

More rabbit shooting, gaining more permission to fill in the huge gaps in between.

Happy New year to all PW members too, I hope you have a prosperous and sport filled 2008 :lol:

well i actually hope to come to the UK and try a little small game hunting and maybe even a deer stalk,aswell after my tour to Afghanastan i hope to go to New Zealand i will have the money and time off to do a nice stag hunt and some fishing so i hope all works out

Well we are moving home within the next month or 2, and have a nice little detached bungalow that is going to need some DIY attention. That is going to take a fair amount of my time and money, but I am determind to get and shoot some clays every other Sunday as a minimum. By the end of the year I hope the house will be complete internally and my shooting will have improved. That is the plan anyway!

A happy new year to everyone here, and all the best for 2008!

Visit the birth place of pole dancing - flying to Poland on Friday. Its -11 :lol:

Do more spinning / lure fishing for big fish - off to the carib later in the year.

Every member of pigeon watch to be writing the same topic next year :good:

And to cook more of what I shoot in more ways.

Have a great new year ladies and gents.

Try and expand my small game shoot into a moderate sized game shoot. I have enough land to have a short day four times a season but would like to increase the acreage so that I can hold five or six full days. It will mean cold calling a few farmers in the locallity in the hope that they would be willing to rent out there game shooting rights. If I am successful it will mean more expense but nothing ventured nothing gained.

All I want is to live to be very old, in good health and with a few quid more than i need in my wallet (fat chance with this government :cry1: )

Happy new year to everyone :lol:

:good: D2D

my wish is that you do to D2D

o but you forgot about the tea and biccies with mrs sweepy :lol:

have a good one xxxxxsuzy

Thanks Suzy I,ll raise a tot of Dalwhinnie to you both later, all the best for 2008.

:lol: D2D