Ironing

Pedro

never iron anything! hang it up when its damp and it will fall without creases. BUT if I am going out on the town, I get my dad to iron my shirt (even though he is 20 miles away) as he is ex-military and farking awesome at ironing shirts! never the jeans though, he put knife edge creases down the front of one pair and theyre still there now!

I do all my own ironing. Very gratifying.

Crumpled pile of damp shirts becomes (through very little effort) line of beautifully pressed crisp ones. Pleasing to the eye, tremendously satisfying for the soul.

Now stick a Clapton CD and a couple of fingers of Bowmore into the mix and it becomes an actual treat.

Regards,

LS

Hell would freeze before I try ironing. Actually thats not strictly true i'm happy to iron the odd shirt when the wife is too busy. As for regular stuff, not a chance. My ex neighbour recently divorced sends all his off to be ironed. They come round in a van, pick it up and its back the following day. I never did find out how much it cost but he said it was very cheap considering.