What would you do if you won £5 Million

vole

I bet this has been done a few times but here goes....

Work part time. Treat all family and friends to a few quid,not forgetting the Farmer who would at least get a bloody good holiday,and a nice 4x4. A bigger house with a games room and a gun room/ study,with a bar in it.Swimming pool. A cleaner/waitress who is very very presentable. Fishing and shooting holidays or ones where you can shoot fish. :good:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you won the lottery and in work your boss was up to his neck in work would you just go and leave him in the s--t when he stuck by you when work was really scarce i asked the boys this in work today and none of the boys would just finish

Nice motor, another enduro bike..or two..buy a nice pad somewhere and look into sticking a part of the remaining money into something that would hopefully see me a nice return.

I would also ensure my kids were set for life as best as possible. That would probably be my biggest priority.

I'd buy the farm you can see in my photo. Then I wouldn't have to drive miles to go up there and shoot on it. I might even blaze away from my bedroom window. I'd look after the sheep and hens and maybe have a few wild boar wandering about the place to ginger things up a bit. As for cars - nah - I'd keep the one I have. It's guns, land and women that I'm interested in.

stevnjennysra7.jpg

Edited by Evilv

I would set up and fund my own political party. Give these braindeads that are in power now a ear full and make them see sense. Or if I can get a couple of business's that will give me a constant stream of money I will fund it that way.

If I didnt want to go the political way I would build a clay pigeon shoot and rifle range and try and get more children involved in shooting, Schools and the cadet forces will get really cheap rates to encourage them to take part in shooting in future. Then I will buy a decent house in the country not to big as I cant be bovvered with all the cleaning but a big garden for the dog preferably woodland garden.

Df

I would set up and fund my own political party. Give these braindeads that are in power now a ear full and make them see sense. Or if I can get a couple of business's that will give me a constant stream of money I will fund it that way.

If I didnt want to go the political way I would build a clay pigeon shoot and rifle range and try and get more children involved in shooting, Schools and the cadet forces will get really cheap rates to encourage them to take part in shooting in future. Then I will buy a decent house in the country not to big as I cant be bovvered with all the cleaning but a big garden for the dog preferably woodland garden.

Df

LMAO conjours this image in my mind

Dustyfox in control of the country :good::lol:;):D:no::no:

_39399648_tory_boy203.jpg

Df

LMAO conjours this image in my mind

Dustyfox in control of the country :good::lol:;):D:no::no:

_39399648_tory_boy203.jpg

LOL :lol:??? that actually looks quite right if you take away the glasses

Df

I fear you may need a wee tickle more than £5 million for that :good:

I always remember my grandad saying to me on hearing of the death of a very close friend of his (who was very very rich).

Well girl,

He may have been a rich old ******.

But his money didnt save him from drowning .

Am already a very rich young lady.

I have all my riches here with me now. ;):D:good:

xxxsuzy

p.s i wouldnt say no to my own personal handyman though. :lol:

I dont often do the Lotto either. Hypothetical question only but I do think about getting a windfall just to cheer me up. I think any cars would not be so fancy to get them keyed by jealous folks and the house would only be bigger,not massive. Maybe a Subaru Forester for my fishing and shooting needs. And a load of Mr T type jewellery.

I would go into work, **** people off and get on their nerves. When I have had enough I would have my driver pick me up in the Phantom!

I would look after all my mates and family but people who I have had to put up with for to long would suffer.

It would be like Bullseye....'look what you could have won'.

Harry

Besides buying my own manor with a bit of ground I would go round ALL my permissions and count up ALL the gates and then contract somebody to go and fit REMOTE-CONTROL ones to every GOD-DAMN one of them.

Me lazy?:good:?:lol:??

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Dave K