Shotgun Licence application.

nickb

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have put in for an other 20g, so will be interesting to see how long it will take, hope to have it for October!!

Good luck mate with the inconsistency we have here. Ozzy got his 17hmr 7/8 weeks and others it took that length of time just to get the cover letter.

Good luck mate with the inconsistency we have here. Ozzy got his 17hmr 7/8 weeks and others it took that length of time just to get the cover letter.

Aye it's mental over here, i've had a permit now for 17 years, have moved address a couple of times in that time but there really is no excuse for the different times that folk are waiting, surely a check on the database and this should tell them that you're nose is clean and that on paper you're a responsible adult!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
A day under 9 weeks from Lothian and Borders.

Nial.

8 weeks to interview. Still waiting for certificate 5 weeks after that. I heard that Lothian and Borders are extremely busy at the moment though. Just need to be patient, it will come when it comes.....hard waiting though :unsure:

8 weeks to interview. Still waiting for certificate 5 weeks after that. I heard that Lothian and Borders are extremely busy at the moment though. Just need to be patient, it will come when it comes.....hard waiting though :unsure:

posted it, flo came 5 weeks later, been 6 weeks now since he came, long old wait be worth it when it drops through the post lincoln uk :sly:

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Application given in to local force office (Norfolk) 2nd December, Interview Monday 13th December, SGC arrived in the post 28th December. First gun collected 28th Dec (cheers Marley!!)

Was well happy with this as I was told it would be 6-8 weeks

Well done Norfolk.

Steve