Women swearing

Pedro

A touch sexist I know, but I can't stand hearing women swearing :rolleyes:

I'm on a course at the moment and we've got a female on it who swears like a trooper. I cringe every time I hear it.

I'm also constantly having a go at the 16yr old daughter when she utters the odd expletive.

I don't do it at home and I don't expect anyone else too either.

AND I don't swear in front of women - anywhere!

There's a time and a place, (normally involving hammers and thumbs), and home isn't one of them :thanks:

P.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweepy is the same he thinks it the most common thing any women can do.

He also dont like women smoking even though he smokes himself. :rolleyes:

nor women with lots of tatts or piercings.

And if i paint my nails he hits the roof.(sometimes i do it and chase him round the house) :lol:

But he dont mind short skirts or low tops or tight tops and no bras.

Sometimes you men are so confusing. :beer:

So i cant go out with painted nails but if i forget to put my underwear on thats ok. :thanks:

xxxSuzy

And if i paint my nails he hits the roof.(sometimes i do it and chase him round the house) :lol:

Sometimes you men are so confusing. :beer:

So i cant go out with painted nails but if i forget to put my underwear on thats ok. :thanks:

xxxSuzy

I personally don't have a problem with either. But then I'm easy

And if i paint my nails he hits the roof.(sometimes i do it and chase him round the house) :/

Sometimes you men are so confusing. :lol:

So i cant go out with painted nails but if i forget to put my underwear on thats ok. :beer:

xxxSuzy

Painted nails?:/ as long as they are not tooo sharp :thanks:

"short skirts or low tops or tight tops and no bras" - I'm all in favour :lol:

Nige

I work closely with 2 females and they swear, sometimes as much as the men and today I had to go into work and one had her front tooth knocked back and her nose bent due to an accident on the drill square and her first words were, "**** knows what happened......"

Tough cookie.

He also dont like women smoking even though he smokes himself. :good:

And if i paint my nails he hits the roof.(sometimes i do it and chase him round the house) :yes:

Sometimes you men are so confusing. :good:

So i cant go out with painted nails but if i forget to put my underwear on thats ok. :beer:

xxxSuzy

And Mrs. Sweepy the problem is :hmm: I see nothing wrong with it :good:

in my opinion its a way of life in this day and age i dont have a problem with it alltough i dont i dont swear in front of wife and kids wife odd times when they wont admit there wrong but i believe in freedom of speech i find ladies who swear like a trooper quite funny and i can f and blind like the rest of us been in building industy 20 yrs no what i mean lads worked all over uk in my time if you want to swear swear if you dont dont

cheers dave

ps what a good laugh that mrs sweepy is fair play to you girl

He also dont like women smoking even though he smokes himself. :good:

And if i paint my nails he hits the roof.(sometimes i do it and chase him round the house) :yes:

Sometimes you men are so confusing. :good:

So i cant go out with painted nails but if i forget to put my underwear on thats ok. :good:

xxxSuzy

what can ya say........HMMMMMMMMMMMM :beer::hmm: .

I generally don't swear as a rule and I have been taught that way. Whenever I do swear peopel look at me shocked like: Koz actually uttered the word ****. :good:

I generally don't liek peopel swearing, men, women, kids. I say it's the language of the person who hasn't got anymore to say or any clever argument to make so they revert to profanities.

I used to work with loads of young girls, 18-22 age range, and to be honest they all swore in varying degrees, only one used the C word and it used to make me and the others cringe when she did.

I don't have a massive problem with it as I swear a fair bit, never in front of kids or women, so it is kind of hypocritical to say we can and they can't.

As for the nail painting thing Suze, just tell him he is old before his time, my old man has the same issue, and any woman wearing a chain round her ankle is always a tart - it's a generation thing :good:

Women swearing to an extent doesn't bother me,

When you hear them using the C word in public its cringeworthy.......Lived in Doncaster for 6 years so perhaps its been so common that the impact of hearing women like taht is just the norm?

The missus only swears if l go out shooting and come in a lot later - especially when stalking and the phones off! If your trying to find a animal you all know it can sometimes take hours! Then you arrive home wanting to tell someone about your experience and the adventure of it all and your met with - 'dinners in the bin, and i'm going to bed'

ha ha lol.

Where I work there is a youg girl 25 ish in the next open plan office who swears like there is no tomorrow and do I cringe every time i hear her.

However when I am shooting guys apologise to me if they swear and i say dont worry you should hear what I say under my breath when I miss as well!

and if when out fishing I loose a really good fish is is known as a b......d fish. I am sure there are lots of others that catch them as well as me.

Greetings,

Yes I know I have been a stranger for too long (or perhaps not long enough for some members :good: ), however I got in from work early for a change (oh how I love attending a training course), and came home to an email from scaffy. The email contained a link to this thread, and the sentence 'will you comment on this or not'. Clearly, he knows me all too well.

I have no issue with people who simply do not like to hear swearing from anyone, male or female. I would always try to take your views into consideration and make the effort to hopefully not offend you. I also do not advocate swearing in front of children, and make a conscious effort not to. On the other hand, for those men who DO swear and have stated they 'cringe' when they hear a female utter the dreaded 'C' word, or any other swear word for that matter, get off your sexist high horses and kiss my @$$ ! Who the hell do you think you are?

As for the small-minded, judgmental folk amongst us, who have issues with women being tattooed and pierced, I suggest you start accepting modern society.

:beer:

Edited by darebear

Nothing really against tats as have some myself but swearing aside;you do have to think that for all the changes going on with Mum wanting to be like Dad,kids are doing what the Hell they feel like doing too and that is getting pregnant,violent and stoned to the point that the youth of this country is the shame of Europe in terms of drugs,unwanted pregnancy,killing each other etc etc.

Well done ladies,now we are ALL in the work force,the average mans wage is nowhere near enough to run a home. The swearing issue is a sideshow,the serious issue of women wanting to imitate the worst behaviour of feckless fathers is leaving families with two bum parents to imitate.

Where have the modern female attitudes gotten us?