I hate these words .

Harnser

Oh, another couple....referring to crow shooting when it's obvious rooks are the quarry....and 'black stuff' whats that all about?:yes:

Guinness? :good:

"Had a day on the Blackies " for crying out loud .

Harnser .

Thats just John after a Combat 18 meeting :good::lol:

Edited by babbyc1000

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I had my first KILL today"

Really hacks me off the use of "kill" in this sort of context. :o :lol::good::P

I GT 2 KILLS LST NITE, WUZ 2 RABTS, HEDSHT 40 YDS BTH OF EM! :lol:

see im annoying two people at once with that! multi tasking, dont ya just love it :lol: :lol:

"I had my first KILL today"

Really hacks me off the use of "kill" in this sort of context. :o :lol::good::P

Hacks me off as well, I tend to think they've been watching too many Sniper movies :lol:

Gooks in the wire. There's a rabbit 2 clicks from the tree line good buddy. Waste the mutha :lol:

Hacks me off as well, I tend to think they've been watching too many Sniper movies :o

Gooks in the wire.

My god i havent heard that one in a while :good: But i did hear 'Me love you long time' and 'You numma one GI' just last night.. Went to town last night to pick up some asian take out :P

Edited by LeeinVA

• 2 months later...
Shotty, Permission , Rimmy, tactical , any text talk used on here , flying rats ,squizzers and a few others that i carnt bring to mind at the moment .

I know ,i know , I am getting more cynical and grumpy as i get older . Well i have been shooting for 50 years so i think i am intitled to a grump once in a while .

A miserable old cynical countryman , Harnser .

I know what you mean harnser, as we get older we need a grump :good:

I too hate text talk but am accidental in the use of it myself :look: ..I hate seeing the youth of today trying to speak like gangsters, why waste brain power :good: in it?

Its easier to speak normaly :rolleyes:

Steve

My pet hate, the term....I cringe as I type this.....tree rats......they are grey squirrels, even squirrels will do, but they are completely different creatures to rats.

Check out some Menus in the posher restaurants, look for "tree rabbit" or "flightless partridge" guess what that is!!!

I'm not the best for spelling or grammar but do my best and try not to use text speak (even when texting)...

Harnser, get a grip man! And Stuart too - I must really p*** you guys off? I use a lot of those words (permission, squizzer, shotty). I could list more but it may not do your blood pressure any good! I'm not a fan of text speak myself, but what's wrong with "permission". "Farm I am allowed to shoot over" is one hell of a long way of saying "permission".

Talk about Victor Meldrew. Some of us are getting old and need to chill out a bit!

Anyway, I'm off out with the shotty to check out a new squizzer permission. I'd take the rifle but I've run out of heads to reload so have no ammo. (insert middle finger smilie here) :yes:

What really annoys me is that i have just read five pages of miserable old ***** ranting on a forum. Expecting a few humorous comments but searching in vain.

Now for anybody old enough to be grumpy about such matters please follow the link provided i'm sure you will find it of use http://www.lingo2word.com/lists/txtmsg_listA.html

nick (oops thats an abreviation of my name)

nikki (think my parents wanted a girl so gave me a girls name)

Harnser, get a grip man! And Stuart too - I must really p*** you guys off? I use a lot of those words (permission, squizzer, shotty). I could list more but it may not do your blood pressure any good! I'm not a fan of text speak myself, but what's wrong with "permission". "Farm I am allowed to shoot over" is one hell of a long way of saying "permission".

Talk about Victor Meldrew. Some of us are getting old and need to chill out a bit!

Anyway, I'm off out with the shotty to check out a new squizzer permission. I'd take the rifle but I've run out of heads to reload so have no ammo. (insert middle finger smilie here) :yes:

It is for that very reason that I rarely read your posts :yp: