Telly's biggest **** head

Toombsy

Tim Westwood - what a complete and utter twit - i feel embarassed for the moron watching him talking like a yardie ; which is fine if you are from Jamaica - but when you are white, educated at a private school, and you father is a bishop - its pathetic - what a phallus head.

Abso-*******-lutely. He is a bell end to the highest degree. I bet he even owns a skateboard. Utter ****. I don't care if he's from south central of his own ********, there's no need to act like 13 year old smack head, least of all when it's all put on. I would say: "Westwood nooooooo, buy some trousers that fit you, make amends with your gay father and stop calling your mates 'hommies', caaahhhhhntttttt".

Edited by Markio

DANNY DYER-owwible tossa

Yes, oh yes. He makes my flesh crawl.

I too would say Westwood, were it not for the fact I (and a number of drunk squaddie chums) exacted my revenge on the Mongmeister General in the late 90's by repeatedly getting on air during his "shout out" phone in segment and pretending to be "bad bwoyyyy gangstas" whilst blatantly mocking the man and aping his clownish "WWWWWestside" mannerisms. It went on for a few weeks.

Interesting fact: Squaddies slaughtered on gassy lager and cheap spirits make quite convincing "gangsta" impersonators even when they forget what they are supposed to be impersonating or who is on the other end of the phone.

ZB

I have to confess I don't recognise a lot of the names on here, but of those I do recoginse I disagree with some of them. Paxman makes me laugh. I just love his irritated manner in University challenge (only seen it on one of the top 100 do-dah's).

Bill Oddie is harmless enough I feel albeit a bit of a moany old *** (BTW I would love to see the fleas of a 1000 camels infest his beard).

My vote goes to someone who's not had a mention on here yet and that would be that fat, swede headed, self pretentious "GMTV would fall apart if it weren't for me" irritating as **** Eammon Holmes. What a fat, smug, unimportant piece of prehistoric frog**** that guy is.

In fact I'm gonna print his mug off and sight my air rifle up. Now there's satisfaction! :hmm:

Oprah winfrey - what a complete bloody racist! or Jeremy "smug" kyle - how come no one has planted him yet?

Yea, you'd think one of the rough looking boyos he's had on for dna test of yey another fatherless child would have planted him. Coming to the conclusion this is fake myself.

You lot really need to go shooting,

I do not know half of what you are talking about. Do you have square scopes to go with your square eyes.

'They' will respond to that when 15 to 1, or Countdown or whatever it is finishes Martin.

It always amuses me how upset people get about other people.