Who else is up early today?

Frenchieboy

Like it says on the lid - Who else is up early today? I've been up since 5 o'clock. These damned stop smoking tablets are realy wrecking my sleep pattern but it has to be worth it in the long run. It's near enough 3 weeks without a smoke now, and that's from between 40 and 50 a day.

Anyway, if you're reading this, "Good Morning"! :devil:

P.S. I'm hoping to go and collect my new 17HMR today!

been up since 3 am, been off work for 10 weeks following a total knee replacement, and a new very noisy plastic? kneecap

but BACK TO WORK TODAY , just about to leave was looking forward to it but not so much now!! :devil:

KW

Guest rimotu66

Bit like KW, Ive been off for 5 weeks after having my appendix out, sleep patterns knackered but its the 2nd shoot of the season today so time to get the tweed out.. :devil:

Oh,, and Good morning. :blink:

Edited by rimotu66

been awake since 6. made waffles and juice for youngest. tried to sleep again. re-runs of Drake and Josh. Didnt get to sleep till 2.30am. same routine today, and tomorrow, and the day after that. If anybody wants to call round for a brew, you know where i am. :devil:

Like it says on the lid - Who else is up early today? I've been up since 5 o'clock. These damned stop smoking tablets are realy wrecking my sleep pattern but it has to be worth it in the long run. It's near enough 3 weeks without a smoke now, and that's from between 40 and 50 a day.

Anyway, if you're reading this, "Good Morning"! :devil:

P.S. I'm hoping to go and collect my new 17HMR today!

morning frenchieboy

keep up the good work.think of the money yll save.

more to spend on guns n ammo

Well i have only just got up. :hmm:

Got up at 6.30 am to get Little Sweepy up for his paperound(do this every morning apart from sundays)

Then i decided to go back too bed.

Set my Clock for 7.30 . 7.30 came so i set it for 8.00 then again for 8.30. B)

Then at 8.30 thought sod it i might as well make it 9.30. :blink: .

Its not like the housework going anywhere.

Had some real funny dreams (why do you do that in the mornings)

And i have just now got up .

Little Sweepy in his wisdom has let dogs indoors without drying their feet.

I now have designer doggys prints all over the house(that will teach me to have a lay in) :)

So here i sit in nightie(still)I also couldnt be ***** to take hair out off bun last night so you can imagining the fashion statement i am making this morning.Looking at me now i think i could quite easy pass as the trailer park mum.

So now i have to decide .

Do i go for that look for the rest of the day and hope the Housecleaning fairy going to pay Suzy a visit.

Or do i get of my trailer park **** go upstairs have a shower and transform into the perfect little housewife. :devil:

O blow it i need a other cup of tea. :blink:

xxxxTrailertrashsuzy

I woke up at stupid o'clock this morning, because I've got MAN FLU :blink: :blink: :):hmm:

It's the end of life as we know it.

I made a cup of tea and went back to bed, then looked at my watch later and thought it said 9:30 so I got up and it must have said 8:30.

It's MAN FLU delirium.

I'm supposed to be going clay shooting this morning. You just have to soldier on, you know how it is :devil:

Edited by Chard

been awake since 6. made waffles and juice for youngest. tried to sleep again. re-runs of Drake and Josh. Didnt get to sleep till 2.30am. same routine today, and tomorrow, and the day after that. If anybody wants to call round for a brew, you know where i am. :devil:
We were working near to your place this week MM. Greasby? You could have brought us a few sausage, bacon and tomatoe butties round had we known. :blink:

Well i have only just got up. :hmm:

Got up at 6.30 am to get Little Sweepy up for his paperound(do this every morning apart from sundays)

Then i decided to go back too bed.

Set my Clock for 7.30 . 7.30 came so i set it for 8.00 then again for 8.30. :hmm:

Then at 8.30 thought sod it i might as well make it 9.30. :good: .

Its not like the housework going anywhere.

Had some real funny dreams (why do you do that in the mornings)

And i have just now got up .

Little Sweepy in his wisdom has let dogs indoors without drying their feet.

I now have designer doggys prints all over the house(that will teach me to have a lay in) :(

So here i sit in nightie(still)I also couldnt be ***** to take hair out off bun last night so you can imagining the fashion statement i am making this morning.Looking at me now i think i could quite easy pass as the trailer park mum.

So now i have to decide .

Do i go for that look for the rest of the day and hope the Housecleaning fairy going to pay Suzy a visit.

Or do i get of my trailer park **** go upstairs have a shower and transform into the perfect little housewife. :yes:

O blow it i need a other cup of tea. :good:

xxxxTrailertrashsuzy

hello girly! you don't need to worry, you'd still look good in sack cloth! :(