Snow Thread

garyb

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cold? -1°? pah! up here (abedeenshire scotland) it hasn't even hinted at snow (aprt from up on the hill peaks but we've seen plenty of -6° on the temp gauge.....

I'm hoping for 3ft this year....love watching the horror unfold with impatient people trying to overtake in thier rear wheel drive cars and spinning down the road.....then a quick beep and a wave as you pass them.... :yes:

I'm hoping for 3ft this year....love watching the horror unfold with impatient people trying to overtake in thier rear wheel drive cars and spinning down the road.....then a quick beep and a wave as you pass them.... :yes:

That's a rotten thing to do Gixer - But good fun! :o :santa::yes:

Looking at the forecast it seems Tomorrow and/or Friday are going to be white for us..

We had a good bit earlier, but that quickly turned to slushy rain..

A good freeze again over night could make for some interesting conditions in the next 24-48 hrs :good:

anybody on here,near manchester off to bury tomorrow bt 5ish.

would be helpful to know if all is ok on the m62, i hate that road

even in the summer. :good:

many thanks

alan

I'm not far from there. PM sent with my contact details so you can check with me whenever you like mate.

Edited by Frenchieboy

Well... it looks like we are set for some of the white stuff... and by white stuff, I don't mean anything to do with a night out in Billericay :good:

It's cold... -1c here, but the forecast is showing snowfall in the next 48hrs - The local council website has already gone into "snow mode" too....

I love the stuff... living in the sticks it usually means a day in the local rather than at work :yes:

It's also a great time to catch up with lamp shy predators around the local permissions.

Let's wait and see!

GB

-1 Cold? :good:

It is a balmy -22 with the wind today :hmm: mind you better than saskatoon which came in at -52 yesterday :oops: . We have had nothing but snow squalls and freezing rain for the last two days and Spring is still too far away asfar as I am concerned.

NTTF